The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Title: Look Everyone! - February 28th 2006

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thread Title: Look Everyone!  - February 28th 2006 Empty Thread Title: Look Everyone! - February 28th 2006

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Thread Title: Look everyone! Potter's Seth's got himself a girlfriend!-Draco Malfoy

I meandered towards the living room figuring I might as well watch some sappy, boring, puke-enticing soap opera on the TV such as One Tree Hill or the OC. Running a hand through my mane of hair I tossed it behind my back. "Seth turn your damn music off...I hate the Fray...." I yelled as I walked into the living room.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Thread Title: Look Everyone!  - February 28th 2006 Empty Re: Thread Title: Look Everyone! - February 28th 2006

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 pm

I rolled my eyes and made it two bars lower. "They're good, Leah. Deal with it." Suddenly, after checking my watch, I stood up and dropped the laptop on the couch. "Be right back..." I said quickly, running upstairs. 5 minutes later I came down showered and in a t-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket. "Hey, I'm gonna be BLASTING my music in a few minutes, so you'll probably wanna go upstairs."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Thread Title: Look Everyone!  - February 28th 2006 Empty Re: Thread Title: Look Everyone! - February 28th 2006

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 pm

I scowled at him as I picked up the laptop figuring what the hell I might as well go on myspace. "No you won't be..." I muttered mostly to myself. "And why are you looking so nice huh?" Eying his clothes suspiciously I continued. "Do you have a date?"
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:17 pm

"Depends. Are you going to be a brat about it?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the laptop back from her. "Come on, Lea! Leave."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 pm

My eyes narrowed. Oh no he was so not going to have his date here not if I was going to have say in it. Kicking his side with my foot, I declared loudly. "Nope not budging and Hey I was checking my email...get off it." I tried to snatch it back.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 pm

"Leah COME ON! It's just my friend! Here- take the laptop." I pushed it back into her hands. "Now leave, okay???"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 pm

"Yeah totally just a friend...it's just a 'girl' friend." I said making bunny ears. "You're such a bad liar Seth...you're just as bad as that bloodsucker leech's girlfriend." I made a face.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 pm

"So what if she's a girl? I swear we're just friends..." I turned slightly red, so I crossed my arms and tried to look annoyed to hide it. "Her name is Bella... look can you please just leave?? She'll be here any-" As if waiting for me to say it, the door bell rang. "Leah, LEAVE." I hissed, going to answer it.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 pm

His face totally confirmed my suspicions. "Nope it's a free country and I own this house just as such as you do so I'm not leaving." I smirked evilly. "Besides if you want to be PRIVATe just go to your room....not that I won't know what you did later on." I added with sadistic glee.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm

I turned bright red at this comment. "We're... I told you we're just friends! And we're watching a movie, so LEAVE!" I sighed and went to the door just as she was knocking. "Hey, Jenny." I said, smiling awkwardly. "Um... come in." I stepped back to let her pass, my face getting redder by the moment. Oh god this was so awkward...
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm

"What some zombie movie so you can show her what a marshmellow you are." I snickered rolling my eyes and turning the tv on. I could hear the door open and the extremely lame attempt of my brother trying be decently cool.

"Hi Seth." The girl squeaked her face matching his tomato one. Wow pathetic much? They were like some sorry excuse of a romance...puppy love if you thought of it in a really twisted way. No not imprinting but Seth being some love sick fool over some girl he was never trully going to like when he was older. No matter how annoying her voice sounded and how she seemed like a total idiiot I was going to make sure my brother didn't turn into another Same Ulley. This meant by the end of tonight these to simpering fools would no longer be together.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 pm

"Um, so... yeah." I laughed awkwardly. "Um, so yeah come on..." I lead her into the living room and to my utmost annoyance, Leah was STILL THERE. "Um, Jenny this is my sister Leah. Leah, this is Jenny from my math class..."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm

"Hi Jenny!" I said giving her one of biggest fake 'I love you so much' smiles. God this girl looked annoying. "So are you just using my brother so you won't fail math.....or are you using him so you can get another guy?" I asied raising an eyebrow at her.

Her face looked horrfied as if neither of those ideas had ever crossed her mind. Of course they didn't she was 'little miss perfect'. I despised those kind the most. "I would never do that to anyone." Jenny exclaimed appalled as it looked like she tried to blink back some tears. Wow sensative much? I rolled my eyes.

"Riight of course you wouldn't sorry my bad." I said sarcastically.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm

My eyes went HUGE at the comment Leah had made. "Oh my God! No! I never- of course you wouldn't Jenny... ignore her." I turned a bright red, and took Jenny's hand pulling her away from where Leah sat. "I am so... so sorry.... she's just like, really... weird about these things." I led her up the stairs and toward my bedroom. "We can just watch in my room... is the okay?" I tried to focus on my wolf form without phasing, as I tried to get into Leah's head. "LEAVE US ALONE. Just because you had a miserable relationship doesn't mean I can't have a normal one!" I desperately hoped that my abilities hand't gone to far. I didn't want Sam picking any of this up... not to mention anyone else. It was enough for my sister to tease me, but I didn't need a bunch of guys that were older than me.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm

My entire body stiffened at the last comment. Oh he was so dead now. I clentched the end of the couch trying to control the inner animal inside of ME. Usually my control was good. Better than most. I clentched my jaw taking a large gulp of air and managing to make the shaking stop. "Tough luck kid...cause they're gonna know in about two minutes" I venomously spat back mentally.

Jenny blushed even more when he took her hand. Tucking hair behind her ear she sat down on his bed. "So why's your sister like that?" She asked curiously.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

I smiled and sat down on my desk chair. "Um well..." I was about to answer when Leah's thoughts shot through my mind. WHAT? Damn, she heard that lost comment?? She must be seriously upset... That isn't fair! Don't you dare, Leah!!!! Everyone knows about you and Sam! It's over! Can't I have a normal life without everyone listening in on my every damn thought??? I sighed and looked back at Jenny. "I'm so so sorry.... just remembered something. Anyway, she used to have a relationship with this guy... Sam Ulley. Anyway, he broke her heart when he fell in love with my cousin. She's been crazy about me dating ever since then..." I shrugged and moved to sit next her. "So, what movie to you wanna watch?" I knew Leah could hear what I just said, and I really REALLY hoped it annoyed her. >.<
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:29 pm

The door slammed behind me making the entire house shake as I stormmed off running towards the woods just wanting to get the f*ck away from my stupid shitty life. My brother was a lucky bastard and basically everyone besides Jake had imprinted on people. So why the hell me? Why the hell did I always have to have the awful life? I stripped out of my clothes before bolting off in my wolf form. I enjoyed the more mindless sense of being an animal. It was less hard being an animal than it was a human.

Jenny's eyes widdened with horror. "That's so sad..."Her lip trembled. "Your poor sister....is she still heartbroken?"
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm

I cringed as the door slammed. Thanks a lot Leah... "Oh yeah." I murmured.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 pm

She winced when several books toppled off the bookself-one even collided into his head. "Omg you okay?" Jenny leaned over and pick up the books that had fallen to the floor. "It's corner totally just hit you." She chewed the bottum of her lip.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:36 pm

"Ow... huh? Yeah I'm fine." I sighed and thanked her as I put my books back up on the shelf. "Forget it... um, so what movie do you want to watch?" I asked again, really just wanting to go into darkness. If Leah WAS thinking about it, and everyone did hear... well, I just rather Jenny not see my face turn bright red.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:57 pm

I grinned cruelly my thoughts flooding on all the latest gossip about Seth and his 'girlfriend'. Now most of the pack knew about it and pretty soon they'd all know. Paul was bound to tell someone.

She shrugged her shoulder. "Okay...and I don't know. Something cool."
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm

"Um... well, I have all the movies over there... so you can pick. I'll be right back. I'm gonna make popcorn and get us drinks alright?" I gave her a smile before leaving the room. The second I was down in the kitchen I banged my fist on the table. LEAH! I thought angriy. I knew she had told, and it was pissing me off. Besides, now it was even worse with Jenny! Thanks a lot! Your a great sister. Oh, and you can tell Sam I said thank you. At least now you know that people actually LIKE being with someone. God... I rolled my eyes and pulled open the cupboard door. Sadly, it came off.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Jenny glanced around her curiously. His room was so cool. Sighing happily she smiled to herself. He was so cute.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm

I came up 3 minutes later with a bowl of popcorn and two cokes. "Here..." I said, handing one to her. "Um, so, did you pick a movie?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 pm

"Yeah...Princess Diaries..." She said with a grin. "It's such a cute movie." Jenny mumbled flushing.
Leah Clearwater
Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next