The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006

Post  Paul on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 pm

"Hey!" I lifted my hands to wipe the salty water from my eyes and laughed. "Hey- KATRINA GET BACK HERE-" I swam after her, scared of letting go. And boy did I have every right to be. The next second her head was gone, under the water. I dived in quickly and grabbed her, pulling her up to the surface. In seconds we were back on land and I was leaning over her. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ...Are you okay?"
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 pm

I coughed some water and sat up an annoyed look on my face." Hey you totally got sand in my hair...great dude.."I frowned. "Now I have to take a shower when I get home...and my clothes better dry quickly otherwise Embry will figure out what happened to me." I added.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 pm

"Oh God... come on, I'm taking you home now." I rolled my eyes and helped her up. "Idiot.... I totally understand Embry now."
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:35 pm

"What the heck!???!?" I shrieked. "No fair! You said I could do it myself also! You can't do this to me Paul..."
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm

"Sorry, kid. I can't be responsible for your death..." Paul ran up to where they had jumped and got their stuff before running back down. "Take your stuff, let's go."
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:53 pm

"You seriously suck butt Paul...and now I know how to do it...and where it is...so it's not like you're going to be able to stop me from cliff diving." I smirked.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm

"Well at least I won't be responsible... now come on! Hurry up already!"
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:05 pm

"Sorry, kid. Come on... let's go..." I kicked her lightly with my foot.
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum