The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Title: "The decision to kiss for the first time..." Date: March 2006-DONE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Title: "The decision to kiss for the first time..." Date: March 2006-DONE

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 am

Title: "The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender."

I was running down the halls of La Push high school, heart beating like a drum in my ears. It was one day after I'd talked with Embry, two after I'd talked with Sam. It was three whole days since I'd seen the girl I'd fallen in love with. As I ran, I scanned the halls, and finally I saw who I was looking for- Katrina was leaning against her locker, texting. In a few quick paces I was there, and without a word of hello I pinned her to her locker and kissed her. The phone rattled to the floor, but I couldn't care less. I'd buy her a new one if it broke. The only thing I cared about now was kissing her. Kissing the girl I loved and hoping, just hoping, she'd want to kiss back.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Title: "The decision to kiss for the first time..." Date: March 2006-DONE

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am

I could hardly breath....I couldn't even register that he had just kissed me. My body went into shock mode for several seconds-I wasn't even kissing him back-probably making myself look like I total idiot. When his lips had met my it felt like a tiny electric current ran through my entire body shocking my in a pleasant yet exciting way. My heart was pounding a thousands miles an hour in a horrible embarrassing way. Once my brain had finally registered that he had just kissed me I moved my lips against his responding back with a kiss.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

The second I felt her kiss back, my heart accelerated. She was kissing me back. Katrina Call was kissing me. I went somewhat lightheaded, and after I few moment I pulled away and smiled, face red.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 am

Breathless, I pulled away also, my face pink and a smile on my face. "Seth...what was that?" I asked confused. I thought he didn't like me and that Paul was just faking it the whole time because he was a jerk like that.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 am

"I have been waiting so long to do that." I let out a small shaky laugh before leaning in once more to kiss her quickly. "There's so much I have to tell you."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:27 am

I smiled up at him. "Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow forgetting completely that I had been extremely pissed at him for the last three days when he kissed me again.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 am

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah... I have." And I didn't think she knew how badly I wanted to do it again. "But... I need to tell you... I wanted to tell you the reason I've been gone. Why I was acting so weird..." I dropped my hands from her and looked down, face red again.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 am

I nodded understandingly. Oh so now he was finally going to tell me. "Okay shoot..."
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 am

"Well... maybe it's better if we go somewhere in privet? This... well it's sorta big."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 am

My eyes narrowed slightly suspicious. “Okay…where should we go then?” I looked around me trying to think of a good place where we could talk.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 am

"Come... let's walk." I took her hand in mine and started to walk down the hall, out to where the lunch tables were.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 am

I smiled slightly my hand threading into his as we walked out towards the lunch tables. Crap my cell phone wasn’t with me…now Embry was going to freak out if I didn’t reply to his texts which had became a lot more frequent and paranoid since yesterday. Sitting down on one of the benches I turned to look at him. “So what did you want to tell me?” I asked curious.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 am

I followed her and sat next to her, face going red again. "Um... Okay so try not to freak out at me. But... the "cult" you think we're all in... Me, Embry, Paul, Jared, Jacob, Quil, Embry, Sam... it's not a cult. It's a pack. A... a pack of wolves." My heart starting racing against my chest as I anticipated her reaction. Oh God. Had I really just said that?
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 pm

I blinked not excepting what he had just told me at all. What the heck? Wolves? Pff ya right. “You’re kidding right?” I asked with a laugh.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:30 pm

I shook my head nervously without saying a word.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:45 pm

My eyes widen in horror as I stared at him. Wolves? Like werewolves? I moved an inch away from him. “But…b-but…” I started looking at him in this freaked out deer caught in the headlights way. My head was spinning now from the rapid change in our conversation. If he tried to attack me right now I don’t think I’d be able run-my legs felt like putty and my brain didn’t seem to be working properly. Face ashen, my eyes big I continued to gape at him. I was still staring at him like some animal hypnotized by a snake waiting to strike. I gulped enable to tear myself away from staring at him. “Did you bring me here…to eat me?” I asked faintly looking like I could pass out any second now.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 pm

"N-no!!! Of- of course not... No Katrina I'm- I'm not bad! We... we protect people!!" My voice was shaking as I spoke. She couldn't hate me now... not after imprinting on her! "I would NEVER let anything hurt you. I swear... We're nice and friendly... Katrina it's me. I'd never hurt you. I'm still the same old Seth... and Embry is too. It's just... we're descendants from wolves... so, it just happens. Please just trust me..." I stood up and took her hand, face beet red.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:09 pm

I could feel myself going all glassy-eyed. Great..just great. Now I was freaking crying. "But I don't see how that works....werewolves eat people." I sniffled burying my head into his chest enjoying the smokey, woody smell of his coat and body. "So if you don't kill people then what the hell do you to?" I asked teary eyed as another tear rolled down my cheek. I looked up at him, confused and scared at the same time. How the hell could people be wolves?
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:19 pm

My heart started pounding against my chest, which was starting to really hurt. My voice was caught in my throat as I saw the tears fill her eyes, and the second she leaned into me my face went even redder. If that was possible. I knew she could hear my heart... and it was making me nervous. I wrapped arms around her tightly, and hugged her close to me, careful not to crush or hurt her. "Please don't cry Katrina... I swear, it's not like that. We... we protect people. From the cold ones. They're... vampires. And bad. So... we kill them." I suddenly became unaware of what I was saying and looked down at the girl burring her face in my chest. I smiled and pressed my lips to her head before lifting it up again. "I'd never hurt you though..." I didn't explain to her about the anger thing. I wasn't sure I needed to. I'd never get upset at her. As she looked up at me I gave her a soft smile and wiped the tear away with my thumb. "You can trust me."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:40 pm

I nodded slowly a feeling of reassurance washing over me. A feeling of security and knowing that he'd always be there for me no matter what. My heart started started to throb as the butterflies inside my stomach were demanding to be uncaged and set free. From the look he was giving me and his voice made me wonder why I had even doubted him. How could I ever find someone like him a monster? He was so...perfect...beautiful even.

I shivered at his touch (despite how warm he was) as a feeling of what you could call electricity flowed into me. Smiling weakly at him my eyes drank in his broad chest….messy unkempt hair…sparkling dark eyes with a mischievous glint lingering in them. They had been filled with sadness before but now he seemed happy...content. Biting my lip anxiously I leaned back up and...kissed him.

As our lips met a weird rushing feeling flowed through me. I scooted closer to him kissing him again. Kissing him was toxic...a drug almost. After each one I wanted more and more. His lips were warm...a comfortable kind of warm...kind of making the kiss more intense and hot. I leaned into him even more biting back a moan.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:01 pm

I grinned back at her, and slowly as she leaned up, I leaned down with her. Our lips met, and as she kissed me back, my heart started pumping faster. I leaned back into it when she leaned forward, so in a way we were pushing against each other. I deepened this kiss, and was now basically pushing her back into the table. I couldn't help it much. I was hardly aware of my surroundings. I felt her bite back a moan, and smirked, about to further the kiss. Suddenly reality kicked in and I pushed her away and let go, eyes wide. The smirk disappeared and my face went red. "We... I can't.... Embry would freak...."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:16 pm

I stared at him hurt. So now he didn’t want me? “You…you…don’t want me?” I asked paling and looking at him extremely offended. Great I had just totally opened myself up in a kiss and now he was rejecting me. See if I’d ever kiss a guy now like that only a few minutes after he ‘claimed’ he liked me. He reached out to touch me but I pulled away. “Don’t touch me..” I muttered angrily shooting him a pained look. And seriously what the crap was with my brother freaking out? Guys used that all the time when they were just using girls and my brother seriously wouldn’t find about this so what the heck was his problem?
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:21 pm

"What? No! Of course I do!" I started to pale, and get nervous here. She was making this so difficult! I had no freaking idea what I was doing! So why the heck was she doing this to me? I reached forward for her, but her response made me sigh and pull my hand back. "Your brothers protective of you. I just don't think he likes it so much when someone is all over his little sister..." Even so, I could see she was annoyed and hurt. I sighed and tried to ignore my thoughts. Just one kiss. I took her hand and pulled her forward, back against me. I looked down at her before leaning in again, and gently pushing my lips against hers. Heat instantly flowed over me, and I wondered if that happened when you imprinted, or just ever time we kissed. Maybe it was happened to everyone who was in love. I didn't know, but I just knew I wanted it to stay like that.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:42 pm

I didn’t respond back in the beginning to pissed and hurt that I didn’t want to. Kissing him back my mind started too slide back into the hazy not functioning mode. Moving back up against him I kissed him back lightly hoping he’d not blow me off again. I swear to God if he did I was totally leaving him.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm

I wrapped my arms around her, and moved up hand gently to the back of her neck. I didn't stop kissing her, but for a moment or two I moved my lips to her jaw to whisper, "It's not that I don't want to kiss you..." before moving my lips back to her. "It's just I don't know how Embry would feel..." But I continued to kiss her, and smiled as I did so. I was in love with her, and she liked me back. I couldn't ask for more.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum