The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 pm

"your FUCKING GIRLFRIEND just so happens to be my SISTER, you ass! And I saw what you were fucking doing. NO ONE CHOKES MY SISTER HOLD DOES ANYTHING AGAISNT HER WILL"
He swung once more before turning to see Trina collapse. He let Paul take over and was over to Seth and trina in two large strides.
"Seth, give her to me. Now"
he demanded. This was not hte time to be a brat about anything.
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

"I won't. You have my word Katrina. ...Katrina!" She suddenly collapsed in my arms, and I lifted her, carrying her over my shoulder. "Oh my God Katrina... Okay... we'll go. Don't worry..." I wasn't sure if she could hear me, but it was making me nervous. I looked over at Embry nervously, trying to get his attention away from beating up Justin. "Embry- I'm taking her home alright? She'll be fine." I backed away as he came toward me, face going to a nervous look again. "No, I'll take her straight home I swear! She'll be fine!!! She wants to!!" I held onto her tightly, scared at how pissed Embry was now. No way was I letting him take Katrina from me...
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:51 pm

"God damnit, Seth, give me my sister you idiot! None of this would of happened if you had been smart enough to fucking controll yourself!"
he yelled. It was harsh..but he needed some sense knocked into him now and then..ESPECIALLY when it came to the saftey of his baby sister. Embry DID NOT mess around when it came to Katrina.
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 pm

"If I had been smart enough??? IF I HADN'T DONE ANYTHING HE WOULD HAVE DONE WORSE! I HELPED HER!!!" I backed away from his again, eyes flashing. "Your not taking her! I'll bring her home, it's fine! Leave us alone, Embry! You said I could!!!!"
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Embry took a step forward, grasping seth's shoulders
"I SAID YOU COULD AS LONG AS YOU KEPT HER SAFE. Now quit fucking around and GIVE.ME.MY.SISTER before I throw YOU into a fucking brick wall! IM NOT PLAYING AROUND SETH!"
He yelled. Seth was REALLY starting to piss him off..he had better hand over trin before he snapped the boys neck in half
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Justin moaned in pain. "You're all fucking insane...you're all insane!" He yelled loudly. He spat out more blood starting to feel dizzy.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

I punched Justin to the floor lazily as he tried to talk again. "Shut up, kid. Now, you go within 50 feet of her again and I will personally murder you. Do you understand me???" I glared and looked around to his friends, all watching with some sort of amazing fear. "THE REST OF YOU TOO. AND IF YOU-" I pointed to the one who had been holding Trina and glared- "TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU. UNDERSTAND?"
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm

I cringed and held Katrina close to me. "I TRIED! I swear I did! And she's fine now! I got her away! I swear it won't happen again!!! Come on, I'm just taking her home! Please, come on! She'll be fine.... and Embry your hurting me." I murmured the last part quietly, slightly embarrassed by it. His fingers were digging into my shoulders from his anger, and I thought they might break.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Embry glared at seth but let go. He looked down at Katrina with eyes filled with worry and love
"Trina?"
He reached out and brushed his hand lightly over her shoulder
"Trina..we are going to take you home alri-"
he stopped because of Katrinas actions...
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm

I clung to Seth's neck not wanting to let go of him. The way he had his arms around me made me feel safe....like nothing in the world could possibly harm me. "Embry..?" I murmured looking at him wide eyed for a moment still holding unto Seth not to sure I wanted to exactly leave him. I didn't want to lose him....I clung to Seth even more not him to leave me.

Justin nodded his eyes huge. "Ya...I understand." He mumbled leaning against the wall.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 pm

"Yes, baby girl..come on...lets go home"
He rested his hand gently on her shoulder again
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 pm

"GOOD." I muttered, rolling my eyes and popping my collar. "NOW- Whose up for pizza???" I looked over to where the rest were standing and rolled my eyes. "YO, CHILDREN- YOU GUYS WANT PIZZA OR WHAT???"
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:26 pm

I pulled away from him not wanting my brother right now. For some reason I felt like he couldn't keep me as save as Seth could. I leaned into Seth still staring at Embry not to sure I wanted him just yet.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

"See? Now let me take her home. I'll be careful, I promise." I muttered, rubbing her back. I held onto her tightly and looked up at Embry waiting for his response.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:34 pm

A hurt look crossed Embry's face when she pulled away from him towards Seth. It was plain as day for Seth to see. Embry dropped his eyes from trina to the ground, still looking hurt.
"Alright then...Go ahead..seth"
He jammed his hands into his pockets and started walking out behind them as Seth took her out the the parking lot. He pulled out his keys and got into his car, trying to wipe away that look in his eyes..but unable to..Trina had never pulled away from him before...not even when she was pissed at him..or he at her.
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm

I bit my lip guilty and looked over at Paul who look bewildered. Without saying anything I started walking toward the parking lot and to Embry's car. I got into the backseat silently with Katrina on my lap and looked awkwardly to the front. In a way I was happy... Embry would back off now. I'd imprinted on her, I deserved to be with her... I could keep her safe. I did, they just weren't there to see everything. I had done FINE. I wasn't as strong as them, I hadn't had that much experience. Besides it was 9 against one... it wasn't fair that I should be blamed! I rolled my eyes and my awkward stare suddenly turned into a glare.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

"Seth,,your probably going to have to stay at my house tongiht..seeing as how...she wont even..let me touch her"
His voice was tight...like he wanted to cry..but it was more than that. He looked at her through the review mirror once before starting to drive back home
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 pm

"Alright..." I muttered quietly, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable. Okay, maybe this whole her feeling safe with me wasn't that great. Embry didn't look to good... and I was starting to feel like it was my fault. "She's just tired, Embry." I murmured, looking down at my feet.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm

I felt myself choking up wondering what I had just done. Was Embry okay? "I'm going to go sit up with him. " I muttered hugging Seth one last time not letting go of his hand the whole time while I slid up the the front. I leaned against Embry's shoulder wondering if he'd push me away like I had.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I nodded understandingly. Although I was already missing her warmth I was happy she went to sit with Embry. She didn't let go of my hand once, which made me smile. I gave her hand a tight squeeze and looked out the window, the smile still planted on my face.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm

I stared after then like this- O_o- and sighed. FINE. I'D GET MY OWN PIZZA. After giving the one who touched Trina a random punch I walked out of the school and started running toward the nearest pizza shop. What? I was hungry...
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Embry didnt push her away, but he also didnt lean closer to her like he would have. He just simply sat there, staring out at the road, his face now emotionless. He was beating himself up in his head, feeling like he now couldnt do anything right for her...he couldnt keep her happy....or safe...or anything...

Embry let out a sigh and let his thoughts drift away until they reached his house. He stopped the car and turned it off
"Ill meet you both inside"
he said quietly
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 pm

I sat there awkwardly in the back as we stopped, and let out a small sigh. "I'm going to go in... I'll let you talk..." I kissed Katrina's hand, before opening the car door. "And Embry... she's still your sister. You can protect and love her just as much as I can. The only difference is I'm going to be there now. I'm going to be there for her when she needs me..." And with one last glance at the pair of them I stepped out of the car and went to house, leaving them alone to talk.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

I sat in the passenger seat shocked and numb to what had just happened. I needed my brother....he was my best friend. I sat there with my knees up against my chest. I wasn't leaving here till he came back for me...just like it was when we used to fight. I'd go hide and after awhile he;d get worried and he'd come looking. This time I felt like it was different... I don't think he was coming back for me.

I tried to hold unto Seth as long as possible but he left also. I lay down on the cousin sobbing silently.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Embry sighed and opened his door. He stepped out of the car, closing the door behind him, and started walking out into the open field that stretched before the forest line hit. He really just needed to run right now...get everything off his mind...concentrate..
He didnt look back to Katrina, who was still in the car. He couldnt right now..not without wanting to hit himself upside the head for not thinking more for her. And he thought he had just gotten the hang of taking care of her...
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum