The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:17 pm

I could feel Embry phasing so close- not to mention I heard the car door. His thoughts were starting to push into my mind as anyones did, but in human form I couldn't access them. I sighed and walked back to the car, opening the passenger seat. "Katrina come on... you need sleep. He'll come back. He's... he needs a bit of time alone." I leaned down and lifted her effortlessly into my arms. "Please Katrina... come."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 pm

I shook my head stubbornly. "No..I want to be here for him when he comes back. "My eyes were glazed over with tears. "He hates me now Seth.." I sobbed sitting up and crying into his shoulder. "He won't forgive me.."
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 pm

"He will Katrina. Trust me. Your both just tired... Katrina he loves you. Nothing is going to change that. He understands... he just needs some time. He'll come back to the house. But, I know he'd feel much better if you were inside and lying down."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Embry walked until he was close to the edge of the forest...and then he let the change hit him. His skin riped apart, letting loose a giant wolf that sprang into the woods on light paws
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:23 pm

"I want to stay.....I don't care if I freeze to death." I said stoutly trying to stand my ground. "And no he's not coming back this time...this time it's much much different." I continued still crying into him as I wrapped my arms around his neck/
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

I sighed and lifted her out of the car. "Katrina you have to trust me. He WILL come back. But late... he needs to escape himself for a bit, and you need to lie down. He would be so much happier if you came in. You know that. So... come on, make him happy. You want it like that, don't you?"
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:37 pm

I nodded slowly giving into him. I was so sleepy anyways. I leaned into his chest feeling the warm heat radiating off of him. It was comforting...a sense of security.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 pm

I smiled and carried her into the house. After a quick glance toward the forest, I shut the door and took her upstairs to her room. "Here..." I murmured, lying her down on her bed. I took her desk chair and sat down in it, next to her. "Try to sleep, alright?"
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

"I'm cold.."I said with a pout tugging at his arm so he;d join me. it was so comfy..
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 pm

I sighed, but in my mind I was smiling. I pulled her sheets back and lay down next to her. It was a bit squishy because I was so big, but Katrina wanted to hug me anyway, so it really didn't matter. I pulled the sheets back over us and looked down at her, a small smile creeping onto my face.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 pm

I pressed my face into his chest sighing happily as my closed. My eyes and body were nodding off to sleep. I was so so sleepy...I content sigh emitted from my lips as I snuggled up against him enjoying the body heat he was radiating.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Embry came back home in the middle of the night. He had run off his anger and all other feelings except his love for his sister and mother and close friends. He snuck into her room, expecting to find her there with seth...so he wasnt shocked.
"Trina.."
he whispered
"Katrrriiiinnaa"
he poked her forehead
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm

I rolled over trying to smack his hand away. "Goo...away." I grumbled not wanting to get up. "It's to early." I pulled my pillow over my head to drown out whoever was talking to me.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Embry grinned and umped over seth, sitting ont he other side of her bed
"Wakey wakey, trina"
i whispered, pulling away the pillow
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm

"Goooooo." I moaned clinging to the pillow and smacking him in the face in the process. "Embry...what the hell.."I groaned rolling over to glare at him. "Its. Early."
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:45 pm

He waited for her to realize that he was back, counting to five on his hand
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 pm

I sat up. "Embry??" I rubbed my eyes before giving him a hug. "You came back." I smiled slightly.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:52 pm

"Course i did...I cant just leave you here with little SETH..your all I got kid"
He smiled and kissed her head
"Just wanted to let you know I was home....dont try anything funny with him"
He ruffled her hair before getting up
"I love you, Katrina...dont ever forget that, alright?'
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 pm

I nodded grinning sleepily at him and crinkling my nose like a little rabbit.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Seth, who had drifted off to sleep suddenly propped himself up on his elbow and yawned. "I am NOT little..." he murmured, rubbing his eyes. "Damn. I'm so upset you came back, I was so about to take Katrina and just-" Seth grinned and lay back down. "Kidding." He rolled over and buried his head back in the pillow. "It's alright with you guys if I stay the night, right? I'm too tired to go back... and no way am I walking into a house with an angry, Leah."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 pm

"Yeah..its fine..but like i said...nothin funny!"
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 pm

"Cool. Thanks dude." Seth nodded and rolled over once more, before closing her eyes again.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm

I rolled over to Seth snuggling up against him while my teeth chattered. I was so cold.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 pm

I smiled and kissed her briefly before wrapping my arms around her, and holding her close to me. "Nothing funny." I repeated, leaning my head against hers before closing my eyes once more.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum