The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:42 pm

I reddened and kissed him back. My breathing was breathless from the way he was kissing me. It was in a lustful, loving way. My brain was fuzzy and off in it's own happy world. "Yeah, if you think we are." Responding with another kiss I looked up at him worried. Hoping he'd say yes.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 pm

"Um, well, yeah...I mean, we are right?" I whispered, feeling stupid again. I kissed her, in hopes of shutting myself off. I rolled on top of her and kissed her deeper now, wrapping my arms around her. "I wanna be ready."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 pm

I nodded and kissed him back. "Yeah we are." I said ignoring the butterflies inside of me. I wrapped a leg around him and continued kissing him trying to ignore the awkwardness. Neither of us had any clue what we were doing.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:14 pm

I smiled, "Good." I felt so awkward being here, being the guy and having to do everything. I mean, like any kid, I had these raging hormones that WANTED to do it. But....with Katrina it was just so awkward. Like I didn't want to screw up or make myself look bad. Paul kinda gave my a detailed discription (I totally wanted to be sick after it, or faint or something), playing the big brother/dad part, so I was kinda of prepared. But it was really different when someone was telling you what would happen, then when it was actually happening. Right now I just felt extremely stupid.

I kissed her deeply and didn't stop until we were both out of breathe. "We...One sec. Don't move." I got off her and went into my nightstand drawer, rummaging through it until I finally found what I was looking for. I felt really really really hot. Like the whole room suddenly went up a few thousand degrees. I climbed back into the bed, and with fumbling fingers pulled out a condom. "I hate Paul..." I muttered randomly, my face burning red.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 pm

I reddened even more and continued to kiss him. This was so freaking awkward right now. My face was so flushed. He probably thought I was an idiot. And super unexperienced. It was a miracle he even wanted to be with me.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Once I had gotten the stupid thing on I went straight back to kissing Katrina, trying not to feel awkward about this. No. That was it. I had to stop the stupid feeling. I loved her. I wanted to be with her. I was 16 now! It was time we did this. I just had to relax. Just...relax and do it.

20 minutes later, I was laying a top Katrina, staring at her wide-eyed. So much for the not being awkward thing. Sex was great, I'll admit. Paul had been right. I'd been missing out on this amazing thing. Two minutes before we'd done it we were both nervously moving around, not sure what to do. When I'd finally forced myself to do it, to just get it over with to actually push myself inside her--everything went nuts. The awkwardness kind of disappeared with her moans, and well me, I was kind of moaning too. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but whatever it had been, it was great. And Katrina must of liked it too, because whatever sounds had been coming from her mouth drove me crazy. It made my heart pound, my breathing heavy, and well--it made my hormones just go like, nuts. And then it had ended. Came to a right fast stop. I mean, that stop was great...it felt great. But now it was just...over and we were lying there feeling hot (and slightly sticky), breathing deep as we stared at each other. I couldn't even bring myself to tell her how amazing it was. I was just...staring.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 am

I was completely out of breath, barely able to breath. I leaned against his chest and closed my eyes feeling worn out and tired. What had just happened had been amazing though.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 am

I wrapped my arms around her, breathing deeply, not really sure what to say. "Ma- Um...I- Wow." I finally managed, feeling so stinking stupid.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 am

I kissed him gently to show that I had agreed before snuggling down into his arms. I traced patterns on his nicely shaped, fit stomach. He closed his eyes in pleasure clearly enjoying what I was doing.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3