The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

I rolled my eyes melodramatically kissing him again. I started moving my kisses to his jaw now.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 pm

I laughed and held her there, wrapping my fingers in her hair. After a few moments I broke away and kissed her neck once before sitting up. "Come on..." I grinned and stood up, pulling her up with me. "Paul and Rachel are alone in my room."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 pm

I nodded putting my head against his chest as we started to walk. "Oo that sounds bad...we all know how Paul is." I grinned.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm

I laughed nervously. "Yeah..." I kissed her head and took her hand, pulling her inside. Suddenly I stopped and glared at Leah. "YOU. ARE THE WORST SISTER, EVER."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Leah rolled her eyes. "Yes well I did threaten to hurt him didn't I?"

"Want to go back and do homework?" I asked kissing him lightly.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 pm

"Yeah well you waited 'till the last minute and were LAUGHING." I rolled my eyes and pulled Trina's hand, going up the stairs. "Whatever...we'll talk later."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 pm

"Paul is so dead..I'm gonna hit him with a crowbar...got any laying around?" I asked darkly.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

I laughed. "Katrina, it's fine... Really, he was just joking around." I stopped outside my room and leaned down, kissing her again.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "You're lying to me..." I said with a pout but kissing him back.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 pm

"Would I lie to you?" I grinned and kissed her again before pushing open the door to my room. I glared toward Paul, but didn't say anything. "So, you know, Rachel, Paul doesn't have to stay here...he can leave..."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Rachel laughed. "Yeah it's probably good if you left Paul...you might distract Paul."She said teasingly. "But yeah seriously...we don't need this many people. It will distract him."

I smirked at Paul sticking my tongue out him. I kissed Seth again not caring if it bugged Paul when we did.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:43 pm

"No it's FINE. I'll stay..." I smiled, eyes narrowed slightly. "I won't be ANY distraction to Seth. Right, kid?" I cleared my throat as Trina started kissing him. HELLO. TALKING.
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:43 pm

I kissed Trina quickly and rolled my eyes, turning back to Paul. "Well, you know- if you apologize." I grinned and raised my eyebrows, waiting.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 pm

I stood up from his chair and walked over to him, putting my arm around his neck. I rubbed his head with my fist and laughed, messing up his hair. "You know I was kidding around... As long as you never do it again." I gave him a bright smile, but my eyes were warning.
Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 pm

"Yeah yeah..." I laughed nervously and punched him back. "So um, are we gonna work or what?"
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 pm

I rolled my eyes. "This is boring..."

Rachel smiled lightly. "Okay so what did you not get?" She asked looking at Seth.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 pm

I smirked and ducked away from Paul, going to sit on my bed. I pulled Trina with me and onto my lap. "Um, just about everything." I said, playing with her hair.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 pm

I snuggled up against Seth casting a sideways glance at Paul. I grinned evilly and kissed Seth on the jaw.

Rachel nodded taking his textbook and starting to read it. "Okay so basically you need to talk about how genetically modified foods are unhealthy for you."
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:03 am

"Yeah...basically..." I said, trying to focus. It was hard...Katrina was kissing my jaw, for Gods sake.

I saw Paul give me a side ways glanced and pulled my jaw away. I kissed her cheek once before leaning back against the wall and pulling her against my chest. "Continue, Rachel."
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 am

I intertwined my hand in his lacing in it and out as I watched Rachel explain the assignment to him.

Tucking her hair behind her ear she continued. "So yeah basically you also need to talk about that genetically modified food is hazardous to the environment...it's bad for chemicals to get into produce and such.."
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 am

"So what exactly is it?" I asked, trying not to get distracted.

"Well, he doesn't get it. How about we leave??" Paul suddenly said, turning to Rachel. He grinned widely, probably hoping it would work.
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 am

"It's a paper on why you think there shouldn't be gentically modified foods or not...so it's an opinion paper.." She explained rolling her eyes at Paul. "And no we're not leaving till he gets it."

I snuggled up against Seth even more feeling chilly in my arms and toes. My hair was probably tickling his chest as I turned to look over at Paul.
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:20 am

I smirked, suddenly getting an idea. "You know, I'm really not understanding what genetically modified foods are..." I wrapped my arms around Katrina and kissed her head, trying not to grin and the glare I was getting from Paul
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 am

I grinned happily kissing him back not minding the procrastinating at all whatsoever.

Rachel bit her lip trying not to roll her eyes. "Okay well it's basically foods derived from genetically modified organisms."
Katrina Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:27 am

I kissed her back and smirked, running a hand through her hair. Finally I pulled away and looked back at Rachel. "Yeah, but what are genetically modified organisms?"
Seth Clearwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum