The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title TBA Date TBA

4 posters

Go down

Title TBA Date TBA Empty Title TBA Date TBA

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 am

Alec and Demetri moved quickly, as most vampires do, and I soon found myself in Italy. I had been here once, when I was a little girl, with my mom and dad..but they had been there on business and I hadnt gotten to see much except for the waiting room of this large building.

Now, I saw nothing, for my sense of sight had somehow diminished. I could only hear the harsh words of an angry Alec and the steady footsteps of Demetri as they made their way to a man named Aro and his two brothers.
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Title TBA Date TBA Empty Re: Title TBA Date TBA

Post  Alec Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 pm

I led the two of them in to the large room, pushing the doors open with ease. There sat Aro, Marcus and Ciaus as usual, Jane off to their right. I had calmed somewhat down on the way here, but as I walked into the room all eyes fell on me, and I at once became self-conscious toward the state of my clothes.

"You sent my to get an insolent one, Aro." I said, trying to make my voice seem calm. There was hint of anger though, and I knew the man in front of me (not to mention everyone else in the room) detected it. I just didn't want to make it seem as if I was upset at him. There's no need for disrespect for unnecessary disrespect, now is there?

"My clothes," I started bitterly, narrowing my eyes, "Are filthy. And all her fault. I hope someone shall see to it that they are cleaned at once?" My once stiff, navy, velvet jacket was now brown and muddy. The large gold buttons down the front where grimy, and barely shining. This was intolerable!

((lmao XD Intolerable... Razz ))
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:15 pm

"Ah, Alec." I smiled and crossed my legs as he entered, waiting to hear his story. My my, the boy did seem angry. I gave a small smile, and glanced down at his jacket. "Yes, they will. Now, calm yourself..."

I slowly got up and my way over to where they stood. Dimitri held her arms tightly behind her back, and she stood there, barely fighting. Not even an expression of fear...the girl just stood motionless, eyes staring off as if not seeing. Ah, Alec.

"Your hand?" I said simply, keeping my eyes toward Nicoleta. The question was directed toward Alec though, and I lifted my hand to take his. I was curious to know what had happened. More so, how the two let this girl cause so much stress to the dear boy.
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 pm

I nodded, eyes still narrowed and waited as he stood. I watched as he looked toward the girl and couldn't help but smirk. The impudent upstart deserved it. She wasn't fit to live in our world. I desperately hoped Aro was to kill her as planned, but the second he reached for my hand I knew that wasn't the case. He would crave her power as he had so many others.

The smirk dropped from my face and I took one hand from behind my back and placed it in his. He immediately grasped it and looked toward me. I looked back expressionlessly, but I knew he could hear the disappointment in my thoughts.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:30 pm

I watched in excitement as the scene replayed in my head. Powers? Control of nature? Hm. I was curious to know the extents of this power. I looked back to Alec and gave him a small smile. "I am so sorry, my dear friend. You understand." I patted his hand a dropped it, going back over to Nicoleta. After a quick glance at Dimitri I was staring back into her eyes, curious to what they held.

"Alec, that will be enough." I said shortly, indicating for him to drop his control over the girl. I smiled and waited. The second it was off I held out my hand. "Nicoleta is it? It's a pleasure to meet you."
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 pm

"Yes." I replied, bored and disappointed with the current situation. Why must he keep them? I turned as Aro called me, and looked back to Nicoleta's eyes. Mine flashed and her's brightened, coming out of the dizzy haze I had put her in.

"Hm, no trees here, are there?" I said arrogantly, narrowing my eyes. I smirked again and turned around. Within a second I was at Jane's side. "Next time, Sister, when Aro sends us out to do his dirty work, I shall ask you to accompany me. That way I shall stand and watch as you get them to clothes their mouths." I smiled and put a hand on her shoulder, eyes still toward Nicoleta. "Now, won't that be fun?"
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:12 pm

As soon as my mind cleared, I shook myself out and slammed back into Demetri, who managed not to budge this time. The glare returned to my eyes as I heard Alec.
"I dont need trees to soil you"
I hissed toward him, ignoring the man who took up most of my vision.

When Alec did not reply I looked to the man named Aro, not taking his hand.
"What do you want?"
I demanded. I had much to be pissed at with him. He and his brothers were the cause for all of the Chaos in my life.

I pulled at my arms, feeling's Demetri loosen a hare..but of course..he merely tightened again
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 am

I lowered my arm slowly, and smiled as if nothing had happened. "My dear girl, I must remind you...you are now before the Volturi. A certain amount of respect is due...don't you think?" I gave her another smile and waited, eye brows raised.
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:26 am

"Why should I respect those which I do not know more then being murderers?"
I retorted, standing tall before him, unafraid
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 am

"Murders, you say? Hm, I suppose. But we do it for the good of our people. You must understand..." The smile was beginning to fade, and I looked at her seriously, trying to keep my tone light. "Murders or not, it does not matter your opinion, Nica...respect is due to those above you."
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 am

"You are not above me, though your ego sure as hell is....would you freaking let me go??! Im not going anywhere!"
She had turned and yelled at Demetri.
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:39 am

My face went stoney, any trace of a smile gone. "Dimetri. Get her on her knees." He did as told, and gripping her arms behind her back, pushed her down to the floor. "Nicoleta, I will try to explain this to you kindly. You will respect us. We are older, more powerful. And lack of respect...it ends in death." I held her head between my hands and smiled. "Do you understand, my dear?"
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 am

She merely glared, not looking at him. She refused to admit any respect to the killers of her Parents, little sister, and her humanity. If these guys waanted her respect, they would have to earn it like everyone else. Just because they were older didnt mean anything.
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

I raised my eyebrows and smiled, giving her a few seconds before speaking again. "Miss Dragomir, I'm waiting. You must understand the level of respect which is due. Therefor I expect an apology."

Dimetri simply stood there, watching as he held her.
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 pm

"I will not lie and say that I am sorry"
She said simply.
"Besides what should I apologize for? Soiling Alec's clothing? He deserved it...ignorant prick he is."
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:19 pm

I raised my eyebrows and stood up, trying to keep my emotions calm. I silently held up a hand to Jane and Alec, telling them to stay as they are. Alec looked livid, and I could swear Jane was ready to cause the girl some damage.

"Dimetri." I said. I turned and went to sit back down in my chair.
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:22 pm

I looked up questioningly at Aro, grip still around her arms. "Yes?" I asked. There was no need really, I knew he wanted me to throw her around a bit. I glance down at the girl and sighed. Really, it was a waste. I wasn't sure why, but she seemed different from the rest. My God, was I going soft? I lifted her quickly and threw her against the wall, hand closed tightly around her throat. "An apology is due, Dragomir." I hissed, glaring down at her.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:49 pm

I let out a gasp of surprise when my back crashed against a wall and the Demetri was standing in front of my, hand at my throat. The shock was wiped off immediately and replaced with a smirk when he, too, demanded an apology.
"No"
I hissed back. I drew my hands back and slammed them into his chest, sending him flying back into the center of the floor. I dropped to my bare feet gracefully and threw my hair into a ponytail before walking deliberately to where Demetri had landed. I threw my hands out to either side of me, palms open
"You shouldnt of done that.."
I said simply as the dirt gathered off of Alec and Demetri's clothes...hey...Alec was CLEAN now! Not one spec remained!

The earth came to her open hands, revolving as three balls in each. At a single thought, the balls broke apart so that, all together, there were thirteen clumps..and then the clumps straightened out until they resembled thick needles. The dirt packed its self together as tight as possible, hardening to about the strength of a lesser diamond, and then spiraled towards Demetri. they stopped right at his neck, circling around the entire perimeter of it. They were so close that they dug the slightest amount into his marble skin.
"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:01 pm

The scene changed in a matter of seconds, but then again so did the expression on everyones face. Dimetri had a mixture of shock and anger, while Aro was simple amazing. He had stood up and was now staring at Nica excitedly. I on the other hand, was glaring fiercely. My clothes were now clean, and I was grateful...but truthfully I was sick and tired of this girls antics. "For Gods sake, put an END TO IT!" I yelled, raising my hand again. Her senses were stopped, and the dirt around Dimetri's neck fell. He stood somewhat embarrassed, and dusted himself off. Aro turned from the now dazed Nica to face me.

"Is there a problem, Alec?" he asked calmly. Too calm for my liking. I walked up to the centre of the room and stood before him glaring. "I beg you to see reason Aro- put an end to this! Just kill her already! She was enough trouble on the way here, I am not in the mood to sit and watch her fight it off with Dimetri! Just... kill her and get it over with! I'm sure there are others that poses her powers, she isn't needed."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:04 pm

My senses were cut off...all of them. I could not feel..nor hear...nor see. Everything had gone blank.and if I could think, i bet a sense of fear would have gone over me..but i could not..so I was left to stand there, my face gone serene, my hands limp at my sides.
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:24 pm

"I beg to differ, Alec. For one...I have not seen many with her power. It would be very...useful. Now calm yourself, she will not do anymore harm." I turned to look at the boy, tone serious again. "Why is it you want her dead so badly?"

"She is a NUISANCE, Aro! Why you stand here and let her even be in your presence is a question! That is ENOUGH! If you aren't going to KILL HER, I shall DO IT MYSELF!" The second he turned from me I was there, hand tight on his shoulder, holding him in place.

"I AM IN CHARGE HERE, ALEC." I hissed, digging my nails into his shoulder. It was one thing for a new one to defy me, but I would not have my pawns disrespect me. "And it will be ENOUGH, when I say it is ENOUGH."* I released him, and he stumbled forward, eyes set to a deathly glare. He moved away though, back toward Jane and stayed silent, glaring toward Nica. Much better.

Without another glance toward him, I stepped toward Dimetri and raised my eyebrows. "Well? Stop standing thare...hold on to her so Alec can release her." He did so, and held both arms behind her back once more.

"Alec. Her hearing." I said calmly, though my voice had a stiff edge to it. In a second the command was obeyed, and she had regained one of her senses back.

"Nicoleta...your power, I must say, is quite...rare. Now, I am willing to make a deal with you. Join us...and we might spare the life of you." I stopped and smirked. "And your brother. I do believe he is not a vampire?"

*LMAO Elli XD
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:27 pm

I obviously could not reply..but I would have lunged at him for bringing my brother up. He had already had enough....he didnt deserve to be brought back into this...especially...especially after Liv. FOr a second, my eyes revealed everything..but it was gone just as quickly
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:32 pm

"Alec. Enough." I didn't glance toward him as I said it, but I could see he had done it. "Now, Nica, what do you say? Choose your words carefully. Alec here isn't in the best of moods..."
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Nica glanced from Aro to the floor as she thought of what to do. Its not like the Volturi were BAD...proabaly better than those Cullens...but she just had her reasons. Reasons that were too complicated to explain. So she let out a sigh and slipped a hand out of Demetri's and placed it into Aros before Demetri could react.

From her hand, a rush of things flooded into Aro's mind. The joy of her childhod..running so freely...the love for her parents and siblings..and then the rip that was torn when her parents were so rudely cut of of her life..and then Liv too...the hate...and anger...and...curiosity..and then the fear and pain as those teeth sank into her shoulder, leaving nothing but agony behind...the self control that it took not to kill her brother..

It went on, circling through every emotion she had felt since her time as a vampire..and her answer.

An image came into her mind last...of her wearing the volturi sig. clothing...her eyes crimson red, with someone standing close behind her..though it was hard to tell who..a sense of liking came from the picture as She imagined herself with them...and being able to tease the crap out of Alec
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 pm

I took her hand and watched carefully. When it was done, I nodded, a small smile formed on my face. "I am so sorry, Nicoleta...but thank you. You made the right choice. Dimetri, release her." As I watched, I saw he was somewhat happy to do so. I smirked and glanced toward Alec, who looked just about ready to kill.

"Everyone...say hello to Nicoleta Dragormir. She is now part of our family."
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down