The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title TBD Date: TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Title TBD Date: TBD Empty Title TBD Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 pm

I grinned pulling him up against me so I was now leaning against the lockers. "That...was...an..amazing game." I said in between kisses. "You seriously make us look like we cheat." I kissed him again. "But it isn't technically cheating...it's not your fault you're faster than the rest of them." I grinned up at him. "And you really did massacre that team....24-0."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title TBD Date: TBD Empty Re: Title TBD Date: TBD

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 pm

I laughed and put my hand up on the lockers, right next to her head. "I know...but then again, I am technically a cheater." I smirked and leaned into kiss her again.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 am

I kissed him again. "How are you a cheater?" I asked a little confused. "Besides the fact that you're better than the rest of them..." Deepening the kiss I ran my hands up his chest, letting go of my cheerleading pom poms so I could hold him better.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:08 am

"Because..." I murmured, finding it hard to break from her kissing. "I'm faster...stronger...and I didn't have to do a thing." I grinned and leaned forward again.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 am

"True.."I grinned continuing to kiss him moving my kisses to his jaw so I could catch my breath back. I always practically died when he kissed me. I usually forgot to breathe.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:22 am

I grinned and leaned into her. "Well, you know, I couldn't have done have of what I did had you not been cheering me on." I caught her lips, taking her breathe once again.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 am

I gasped quietly kissing him back pulling away to look at him." I'd cheer you on any day...especially because since you look incredibly hot in the football uniform." I grinned pulling myself up unto him and wrapping my legs around his waist as I kissed him on the lips again.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 am

I pushed her against the locker so she wouldn't fall and continued kissing her, moving down to her neck so I could speak. "Haha...well you look adorable in that cheerleading uniform."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 am

"Mmm...." I murmured leaning into his touch as I closed my eyes going off into my own little word. "Well I'll wear it over for some study break if it makes you happy." I grinned leaning in and kissing his jawline.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 am

"It would make me very happy..." I laughed, drawing her lips away from my jaw, and back to my lips.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 am

"I'm sure it would..." I said kissing him deeply as I bit back a moan starting to feel turned on by all this intense kissing. "You just have to make sure you'll wear your uniform..then we can match."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 am

I grinned and kissed her back just as intensely if not more. "Now, won't that be fun?" I moved my hands from her hips to her back, under her tank top.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 am

I grinned happily as I continued kissing him practically dizzy from the kissing. It always was so hard to breath. I moaned quietly as his hands slide up under my shirt. "Seth..." I murmured kissing him. "We're......." my words were cut off as I forgot what I Was going to say. "At school...." I finished.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:53 am

I couldn't help but laugh into the kiss. Her moaning was turning me on, and I couldn't help but press myself against her. "Your always thinking to that, aren't you?" I joked kissing her neck in a way that caused her to moan again. I couldn't help it. "Mm...so what? Can't we kiss? No ones here..."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 am

“Yes but someone could always walk in and you know our school is extremely against people kissing.” I said trying to make myself sound coherent but it was hard seeing how his kissing was making it hard to think. I made him move his lips back to mine by kissing him. ‘And the football team doesn’t exactly like you half the time so they’d totally turn us in.”
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm

I laughed. "Well that is true..." I broke away from our kissing to talk, but was just as quickly continuing it. "Then again, I don't really care." I stopped and broke away, smirking. "Why, are you scared someone will see you kissing your boyfriend?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:27 pm

I rolled my eyes. "No I'm just worried they'll get jealous...because everyone totally wants to date me." I said jokingly but slightly true at the same time. Two of the guys from his football team had already asked me out. One was in front of him and the other was in the library. The problem with the latter one was that he had kissed me and seeing how Seth was overly protective of our relationship I figured it was better I didn't tell him. I kissed him again wrapping my legs even more tightly around him.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm

"Oh...jealous, huh? Yeah well, dating you isn't gonna happen." I said it jokingly but we both knew I meant it. I leaned down to kiss her again, but it wasn't the same as I had before. I was just...getting annoyed. It was a werewolf thing. Sometimes you just couldn't help get angry.

Like last week, I sharpened my pencil and the led broke. Yeah I almost phased.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm

"So don't let them in on how good of a kisser I am and I won't tell any of the cheerleaders about you." I joked deepening the kiss and shivering when he moved up to touch me.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

I smirked and kissed her again quickly. "Fine then. We have a deal..." I trailed my hand down from her collar bone to stomach as we kissed, finally breaking away and pressing my forehead to hers. "You know...I'm sort of starting to hate these cheerleader uniforms."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:24 pm

"And why's that?" I asked starting to kiss his jaw, going off into my own little world of ecstasy (sp).
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:29 pm

"There's nothing to take off." I joked. God. I was turning into Paul! I suddenly went a light shade of pink and ran a hand though her hair. "Am I exciting you or scaring you?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

I rolled my eyes at both of his comments. "Stop being such a guy." I murmured leaning in kissing him. "And fine I'll dress up like a mummy next time. That way you'll have way more to 'undress' "
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:37 pm

"Oh, sorry, did you like me better as a girl?" I rolled my eyes playfully and leaned in again. "I mean...it's tank top with some tight little sports- you know...I'm gonna just...shut up." I nodded seriously before stopping to kiss her again.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 pm

I rolled my eyes, again. "Riight...like you'd ever shut up Seth..." I said with a laugh leaning into him. "Seriously you're one of the most chatty guys ever."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next