The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Black Swans

Go down

Black Swans

Thanks to Wikipedia (I'm totally a fan of their facebook page Razz):

The Black Swan Theory is used by Nassim Nicholas Taleb to explain the existence and occurrence of high-impact, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations. Unlike the philosophical "black swan problem", the "Black Swan Theory" (capitalized) refers only to unexpected events of large magnitude and consequence and their dominant role in history. Such events are considered extreme outliers.

And the existence of Isabella Swan to me would be a Black Swan Event. I don't understand her at all. She's an enigma but I will get to the bottom of it. I know what Alice saw but its all subject to the decisions we make. If my decisions change then so shall the future. I can't describe the appeal of Bella's blood in words. But, even worse than the scent of her blood, she herself ignites emotions in me that I have never experienced. And I don't know how to cope with them or stifle them as I must. The only explanation I have for it is that I am in love. Its a rational thought despite it being shrouded in irrational behaviour and desires. I know I should leave her alone but I can't keep myself away and I am too selfish to deny myself of her. Left speechless by her, I'll let Bill Withers say it for me.

And the question of the day is: Have you ever been in love? Have you ever done anything you shouldn't have done and what happened?
Edward Cullen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum