The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Thread Title: TBD; Date: TBD

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thread Title: TBD; Date: TBD

Post  Caitlin Williams on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

I was wearing a dark green sundress that went along perfectly with my pale skin. My hair was twisted up into a bun but a couple curls had escape and were now hanging in my face. Flashing a brilliant smile at the boy who walked by me I continued on, determined to fulfill my mission. I was still new to the Volturi and I wanted to prove myself worthy. Worthy mean you were to one of the elite and Aro’s favorite. I was striving for that goal and my ambition and power would most likely get me there.

My silver sequin flip-flops sparkled in the sunlight and reflected off my pale shimmering skin. Although I was a vampire, I had managed to pull off a human look. The shape shifting ability came in handy a lot. Such as when you needed to sneak into the werewolf, dog camp and bring back someone who could be useful for us.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread Title: TBD; Date: TBD

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 am

About a week ago, I had arrived here in this small town with my two sisters. Both were dead...but one still walked with me, now a creature we had been chasing after for so long. We went to our grandfathers and broke him the news. Surprisingly, he wasnt shocked at all, but angry..mostly at me for letting such a thing happen to my sisters. Up until yesterday, my body began to change..I grew in height and muscle...and temper. Then yesterday, I changed completely..into a wolf.

It still made no sense in my mind, what grandfather told me.So i ended up here, walking along the beach, trying to clear up my mind and make sense of this whole mess. A girl walked passed me in a nice green dress and i smiled politely before returning to my thoughts.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 am

I flashed the boy a brilliant smile. One that was so perfect you'd wonder why this girl wasn't famous yet. My scent wasn't the overpowering scent of a vampire but it wasn't entirely human either. I smelled like whatever the human or werewolf next to me loved smelling the most. "Um excuse me." I said my voice bell like and high.

"I'm looking for a boy named Viktor..." I stared up at him making my blue eyes become big and doe like. I smiled a flirtatious shy smile at him. It was amusing messing with humans and werewolves. This boy reeked of a wet dog smell making me want to gag. It took all the self control in me to not.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am

I took in a deep breath and found, to my surprise, that my senses were overpowered with the smell of (enter fav smell..lol). It was coming from the girl..and she was speaking now...oh
"Sorry?"
I hadnt exactly heard her..cause i wasnt really paying attention. Her eyes were dazzling when I met them with mine. I had to just stop and stare
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 am

I smiled my brilliant smile again. "Viktor Dragomir...." I said pulling up the shy act and stared down at my toes before glancing back up. Fluttering my eyelashes a little I acted like I thought he was cute. His smell was making it hard not to crinkle my nose in disgust. I couldn't even hold a small supply of air and just breath from that. Needing to breath in and out and keep up the act of being a human was hard. Especially once someone next to you stank of wet dog and other repulsive scents.

I started to twist a strand of hair around my finger as I continued to look shy at him. "Do you happen to know him?" I asked my voice sounding clear and musical like.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 pm

"Viktor? Of course I know him..why?"
I asked once I got over her smell. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down at her from my towering height. She started to acta ll cute..but something seemed wrong..like she was trying too hard. Hah. Talk about being needy.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 pm

"Well I um just moved to La Push and I'm going to be going to the High School and the principal suggested that I meet up with him since he's pretty new here to." I lied easily and grinned slightly. "And he talked about all this bonding crap but I didn't really pay any attention. Anyways do you think you could introduce him to me?"
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

"oh, Viktor..yeah, well i cant bring you to him because i have to get moving, but he lives towards the edge of the forest."
Viktor flashed his own dazzling smile and turned, starting to wallk
"Nice to meet you!"
he called over his shoulder, waving a tanned hand before jogging back up to a road and sliding into his grandfathers truck. He wondered how long it would take the girl to find him..again, and smiled at the thought
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm

I frowned. This boy seemed suspicious and weird. Strange. I walked off towards direction of what would be the edge of the forest.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Viktor took the short cut through the town to his grandfathers home and gave a sigh as he walked into the quiet house. Gpa was out fishing..
He flopped down on the couch, his legs hanging off the end..and waited for the girl to come knocking at the door.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

She knocked on the door, smoothing her dress. Hearing footsteps she put on a smile and waited for the door to open.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

It had been about half an hour..she had probably knocked on every door on this street. With a grin on his face, he got up and walked over to the door, which he then opened and leaned on.
"Hello there"
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:43 pm

My eyes narrowed angrily. Stupid ass werewolf. I forced myself to smile sweetly though. I needed to live up to Aro's expectations. He had after all trusted me with a mission all on my own. Usually people went with more than one vampire for backup. But he said my gift was extraordinary. Alec had rolled his eyes and coughed loudly at that bit earning a glare from me.

"So you're Viktor?" I asked raising an eyebrow and faking a pissed yet amused expression on my face. I twirled hair around my finger and looked at him with a faint flirtatious look. Soon I'd get the stupid werewolf back and we'd see who was the one who was in control and intelligent.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:50 pm

"Last time I checked..the question is...who are you?"
he crossed his arms and leaned against the dor frame, not inviting her in.
"Because I know you lied about being new in town."
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 pm

I scowled a little, marring my perfect face. "Well why did you lie to me? And I was only lying because I had no clue what else to say. You'd not want to talk to some stranger. I'm from Seattle. I just moved THERe."
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:07 pm

"How did I lie? I honestly couldnt talk with you at the beach...had to get the truck back home..and you havent answered my question..who are you?"
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:13 pm

"Caitlin Williams." I rolled my eyes at him. Gosh he was fucking annoying. I wanted to rip his head off.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm

"Well..nice to meet you, Miss Williams..now be honest..why do you need to speak to me? Obviously not school related reasons..and you couldnt of just happened to know my name on the street unless you like some vampire or something..so.."
He rasied an eyebrow
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:23 pm

My eyes widened for a second but I managed to recover. Crap this kid was smart. I laughed at him. “What? Vampires don’t exist silly. Everyone knows that.” I tossed my hair behind my back and grinned at him. “So yeah I have a friend who attends La Push and she told me about you. So I decided to come down and meet you and hang with her.” I lied easily.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:31 pm

"Oh really? No vampires, eh? Tell me, why do your eyes widen every time i say it? Or your hand twitches?...Yes..its very subtle..but its there"
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm

I glowered at him. “It’s not like you’d believe me if I told you I was.” I wanted to rip his stupid wolf head off and feed it to the other wolves for dinner.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 pm

"Miss Williams, you've no idea what I would believe. Now..why dont you step inside and drop that facade of yours before Sam see's you...because he just might tear your pretty little head off."
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

I frowned and followed him in. Feeling extremely suspicious. "Just to tell you I can rip your head off before you can rip my off." I added smugly smirking. He rolled his eyes at me. "Alright so why the hell do you want to talk to me?"
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Viktor laughed
"Oh no...YOU want to talk to me, remember? Im simply watching out for your health..Im not the only wolf in this place..and they tend to get a bit....Blood crazy when they smell your kind."
He sat down and stared at her with very intelligent eyes, his Australian accent slipping...it was hard to not talk like normal..trying to imitate the people here.
"So what is it, my dear vampire friend"
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:18 pm

I could tell that he’d be interesting in getting back his sister. He had that loneliness in his eyes. I wouldn’t blame him, even though my previous life wasn’t a vivid memory I could still remember them. I missed my family. “I know where your sister is.” I said quietly.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum