The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Thread Title: TBD; Date: TBD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Thread Title: TBD; Date: TBD

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 pm

"As do I. She is in Italy. With the Volturi. You are avoiding my question again. Your not here to talk of my sister so, please, get on with it so you can leave here safely"
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 pm

"I'm here to bring you to her. But then if you don't come with me, I guess then they'll kill her. Our leader isn't pleased with her." I continued not lying completely. Aro was pissed at her and Demetri right now for demolishing the throne room. "So if you want to save Nica, I'd advise you to come along with me."
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm

"Why do you feel the need to threaten me? I would have gone if you had simply asked..what..did you expect me to fight? How can I fight someone who looks so much like them?"
Them as in both of his sisters..the youngest, who had not made it...and Nica...they all looked very much the same, like siblings should.
"Put on your disguise and lets go. The sooner the better."
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm

I rolled my eyes at him. "Alright. Well you are going to need to keep up." I said walking out and continuing on through the forest. "Keep up wolf boy." I smirked,
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Viktor followed her out, locking the door and catching up to her without hesitation. As soon as he hit the forest line, he phased and walked next to her..much like a big dog...he couldnt help it..she sort of smelled like Nica..and he missed Nica so much right now.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 pm

I transformed fully into my vampire self. It was easier to run that way. Soon the wind was blowing in our hair. I loved the feeling of freedom that you got when you ran. He could keep up with me pretty well and I continued to run, soon we approached the airport area. "You have a passport?"
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 pm

it felt good to just run...run with someone who could keep up that couldnt hear his thoughts. and he saddened when they came to the airport. He padded lightly to a stop next to her and looked up. With a small growl, not wanting to phase back, he tried to tell her didnt... of course he didnt....he had no clothes!
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 pm

"I don't speak dog...Viktor...." I said with some eye rolling before motioning for him to stay where he was. "Stay there, I'll get you some clothes." With a credit card in one head and my passport and a forged passport for him, she entered a Gucci store. Grapping a pair of pants, a button down shirt, and a hat she hurried over the cashier. Smiling flirtatiously at the man, she managed to get basically everything free.

"Any day for the pretty lady." He had said to me. I grabbed some cologne also for walking out. I tossed all the crap at the boy. "And wear some of that, you smell awful."
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Viktor phased back right infront of her and grin when she turned away. Though he was a foul smelling dog to her, he was still perfectly built..and he knew that..(lol)
He picked up the clothes and got them on, leaving the hat and cologne.
"That shit smells worse than you, Miss Williams"
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

I snorted. "Well you smell like wet dog that got sprayed by a skunk and then bathed in trash can juices." I smirked and walked in front of him, flipping my hair so he'd smell my scent which apparently disgusted him. "You sitting next to some fat woman on the plane. "
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:10 pm

"Thats alright...Ill have you the entire way to the Volturi.."
he laughed, obviously teasing her.
"Calm down, vampire...im only messin..you should take it easy"
Embry Call

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 pm

I shot him an icy glare. Stupid wolf boy. He had no clue who he was messing with. "Just be happy I haven't ripped your head off wolf boy." I muttered darkly eying him with disgust. We got in line for the passport control and we continued on through. I glanced at our boarding passes. Great, we were next to each other.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm

I sighed as i took the pass and followed her though the airport. A strange feeling had been building in my gut since i had first met this vampire girl. I wasn't sure WHAT that feeling was..but it was weird..and something id never felt before. Whats even more strange..I was supposed to hate the smell of vampires..but she smelt absolutely amazing to me...was i messed up?

I shook my head and got on the plane behind her, grinning as she groaned over the fact of having to sit next to me the entire way.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:53 pm

“One move Wolf Boy and you’re going to be a three legged dog.” I hissed dangerously continuing to grumble when he sat down next to me and stretched his arms against his chair so his hand was almost touching me. He was so going to get ripped apart from limb to limb if he didn’t quit it now. Glowering at him, I flicked my hair back wishing his awful dog smell wasn’t overpowering my senses. Luckily it made it hard to smell the human blood around me though.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

"Now why would I do anything to annoy you?" Viktor grinned but then turned and looked out of the window, not moving a muscle the entire plane trip, which was quite a bit of time. He left his hand as close as possible without actually touching her."Just curious..what would you do if I touched you?"
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 pm

I glared at him even more. "Let's just say you'll regret it deeply." I said shifting away from him so it would be harder for him to reach me. The old woman across from us was staring. She probably thought we were both mental.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

"Yeah...of course i will"
he muttered.
There arrived in italy and left the airport. Vik stripped and tossed the vampire girl his clothes before running and jumping into his phase.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

I made a gagging noise showing that I found it absolutely disgusting that he had just stripped in front of me. “I am not getting you need clothes.” I muttered and started to run. “Keep up or you’re going to get lost and then be killed. It’s our territory here.” I said with a smirk running even faster so it would be nearly impossible for him to keep up.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Viktor easily kept stride with her, staring straight in front of him. he had caught a familiar scent...Nica's scent...and it very much made him move with a purpose. He began to get ahead of the vampire and gave a small whine, urging her to go faster.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm

I rolled my eyes and slowed down my pace to walking. “We’re not allowed to run here, it’s one of our rules. We need to appear human now.” I said smirking evilly. It was true though, it was just entirely entertaining to torment him. He looked like he wanted to do something horrible to me. I looked away from him.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Viktor let out a throaty growl but remained next to her, his nails digging deep into the earth.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:38 pm

I glared. "You need to shift back to a human now. We can't be seen not being anything besides a human." I growled kicking him. "And I'm not getting you new clothes so you're on your own for that." I added smugly. " I did warned you."
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Viktor sat down where he was and glared at her. He refused to phase back.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Williams on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:04 pm

"PHASE BACK YOU ASS!" I muttered kicking him.
Caitlin Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Dragomir on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Vik let out a growl but did not move.
Viktor Dragomir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content