The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD Empty "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:38 pm

I was sitting up in my bed, Rachel on my lap and legs around me. My hands were on her waist, lips on her neck, and my mind? Yeah it was beating itself up. I had such an URGE to just... God. Imprinting was a horrible thing. She was beautiful though, and I wanted to be with her and kiss her and protect her... I sighed and broke away from her, closing my eyes briefly. When I opened them again I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, holding her against me. She moaned, but I knew it meant nothing except my kissing was good. I broke away and bit my lip, trying to calm myself again. "Your killing me, Rach." I muttered, leaning my head onto her shoulder. "Can we stop with the teasing?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 pm

"Paul.."I started pressing myself into him as I kissed him again enjoying the warmth and feel of his well tonned body. I starting kissing his jaw. "I'm just not ready..."I murmered running a hand through his hair ruffling it when he leaned it unto my shoulder. I shot him an apologetic smile before kissing his lips.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 pm

"Mmmm..." I glared at her as she kissed my jaw, and groaned as she kissed my lips. I kissed her back though, fighting with myself. I moved her lips down to my neck so I could speak, but it wasn't really helping, she was just making me want to jump her. "Babe... please come on... I love you... I swear you'll thank me. It's hard sticking to your lips and neck, alright? Its like... giving me a piece of cake and saying I can taste it. But that's it!" I closed my eyes again for a moment and sighed. "One step further at least? And I'll keep my desire to myself?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:08 pm

I leaned my head on his shoulder running my hands up his body. "But.I.Said.I.Wasn't.Ready.Yet." I said kissing him hard on the lips between each word trying to make my point come across. Why didn't he just get it? Seriously guys...
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm

"Mm." I murmured, taking her hands. I kissed her deeply once she was done talking, and pulled away, a sad puppy like look on my face. "Raccchhh...your teasing me. How the heck am I not supposed to feel anything?" I looked her up and down, well, what I could with her legs around me. Her little red short and off the shoulder top was getting hard to handle.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm

"No I'm not." I grumbled kissing him again and pushing over unto his bed so I was now sitting up the lower half of his stomach. I leaned down over his continuing to kiss him deeply occationally moaning when he'd intesify the kisses. "And seriously I'm just not ready...yet." I kissed his forehead. I didn't want this relationship to end up like my last one had...I liked him to much for it to end up like the older one. My lips moved back to his kissing him roughly so he'd stop nagging about me on this subject.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:54 pm

"But-" I sighed as she pushed my down and shut me up with her kissing. I held her hips, trying to stay calm. Her moaning wasn't helping at all. I kept deepening the kiss, and getting carried away. When she broke away I kept my eyes closed and leaned my head back, with a loud sigh. "But... Rachel. I'm not like the last one. I LOVE you. And I still love you, even if you wont be with me. I've been tortured for so long, I don't see the problem." I leaned up to kiss her when she kissed my forehead, and her lips immediately moved down to mine, forcing me to shut up. Her kiss were rough, and started to really turn my on. I entwined my hand in her hair and kissed her back equally, groaning from pleasure. OH GOD. I had to stop this, NOW. I broke away again and held her lips to my neck, breathing deep. "Your killing me here."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 pm

I placed my fingers on his lips silencing him not to talk. "Please Paul..." I said pleadingly before leaning back down and resumed the kissingly. I ran my hands up and down his upper body making patterns into his skin. I moaned again when he ran his hand through my hair closing my eyes in pleasure. "I don't want too..." I said breathlessly when he started kissing me on my neck his breath tickling it. "Not...ready yet."
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 pm

I sighed, a tortured expression on my face. She wanted me to keep kissing her, and she was moaning and running her hands up me, and kissing my jaw- AND I COULDN'T MOVE ANY FURTHER? HOW was that fair?? I moaned into her kiss, wrapping my other arm tight around her waist. I sighed and stopped kissing her for a second, my lips hovering by her neck. Hmm. You know what? She wanted to moan and be all kissy with me? Fine. Two could play at the torture game.

"I understand." I said. My voice had turned slow... seductive. I smirked and started kissing her neck slowly, making my way up to her ear. I nibbled playfully and moved along her jaw, back to her mouth. I kissed her deep and slow, refusing to let her take it rough. My hand trailed over her shoulder lightly, enough to leave goosebumps and I smirked. "You love me, don't you baby?" I whispered in her ear. I started kissing her again, moving down to the hallow of her neck.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Moaning I leaned into his touch tilting my head to kiss his jaw. "Mmm." I murmured pressing myself into him and pulling him upwards so she could kiss him better before letting him fall back down. Tucking some hair behind my ear I leaned back down over him kissing him deeply, extremely slow this time not releasing how much of a tease that made me now...and also from the angle I was at I was giving him a good view of my clevage.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm

I smirked and deepened our kissing, rolling over so that I was now on top. "See how good this feels?" I murmured, kissing her deeply. I put one hand on her stomach, under her shirt, and the other under her neck. So seducing worked. Hm. Who would have thought?
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Once his hand slide under my shirt I immediately sat up and slide out from under him, sitting crossed legged on the bed. “I think we should stop now.” I said firmly looking at him seriously. Why didn’t he get it? I wasn’t ready yet…
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 pm

I sighed and sat up. "I'm sorry." I muttered. "I can't help it. God, I'll try to control myself." I sighed and pulled her back onto my lap, back to my chest. "Forgiven?" I grinned and kissed her cheek.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 pm

I nodded leaning into him and pecking a light kiss on his cheek. “Just I want to go slowly okay…” I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:48 pm

"Alright." I leaned down and kissed her again, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Love you..."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 pm

I grinned satisfied as I wrapped my legs around his waist kissing him slowly. Deeply but less intense than we had been before.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 pm

I grinned and kissed her back, deepening it.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 pm

I smiled deepening it even more starting to get back into the kiss as I let out a tiny moan.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Are you kidding me? She was moaning again? I kissed her back with equal intensity as her, trying not to get carried away again.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 pm

<< next post paul...next post Razz >>

I pressed into him deepening the kiss even more as ran my fingers through his hair. "Love you too babe..." I murmered close by his ear, leaving a trail of kisses along his jawline.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 pm

<< Paul: *wags his tail* LOL >>

"Mmm..." I grinned as we kissed and moved my hands to her hips. It was hard, but I stayed calm. I didn't move as she kissed my jaw, I just bit my lip so I wouldn't grab her and start making out like crazy.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:01 pm

I smiled kissing him more intensely now, only breaking from the kiss when I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side of the bed. I pressed myself into him shivering from the change in temperatures.

<< LMFAO>>
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:05 pm

My eyes widened through the kiss. Seriously? NICE! I kept my hands at her hips, scared her mood might change. I kissed her deeply and closed my eyes once more, smirking. Thank God. I broke away and grinned, kissing her neck. In a way it wasn't lustful, it was adoring.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Moving into his kisses I titled my head upwards managing to kiss he jaw once before he turned and started to kiss my other side of my neck. I closed my eyes happily as I leaned back unto his bed pulling him down on top of me.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:12 pm

I smirked as we fell back and started kissed her lips again. I ran my hand down her bare back, stopping once again and her hips. So, she took her shirt off. That means she wants me right? I broke away and looked down at her with a large smirk. Well, I hadn't seen this before. And God was it nice to look at.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next