The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 am

I closed my eyes happily leaning into his touch and kissing him again.

"Genetically modified organisms have had specific changes introduced into their DNA by genetic engineering, using a process of either Cisgenesis or Transgenesis...." Rachel said from a seat as his desk as she chewed on a pencil.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 am

"Whats Cisgenesis and Transgenesis??" I asked, once Katrina had released me. The second I got my question out though, I was kissing her neck again.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:35 am

"Did you even study anything of this?" Rachel demanded flipping through the book.

I giggled knowing Seth hadn't at all. It was the one class we shared and we basically spent the whole time kissing or talking to each other.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 am

"Um, no." I said, blushing a bit. I stopped Katrina from getting near my lips so I could speak. I laughed awkwardly...
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 am

"Well maybe you should study that before you ask people for help..."Rachel suggested weakly shooting them an annoyed look.

I smiled apologetically. "Sorry Rach....do you think you can explain it to him now?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:44 am

"Sorry, Rachel..." I replied awkwardly, glancing at Katrina."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 am

She nodded looking over at Paul to see how he was taking it all in. "Yes I will if you promise you'll do the work by yourselves after..."

I nodded meekly feeling bad.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 pm

"Of course we will Rachel." I grinned and looked at her, waiting.

Paul was glaring at the two of us. "You called her here, and you didn't even READ THE CHAPTER???????????"

I smiled nervously. "Not gonna happen again, swear."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Rachel nodded understandingly. "Thank you...and its fine Paul...just drop it."

I glanced worriedly over at Paul. He looked REALLY pissed.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:37 pm

"It better not." he muttered, before leaning back against the wall. "Well? Come on! Get it over with already."

"Yeah...'kay. So you were saying Rachel?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I slipped my hand into Seth's smiling up at him before turning towards Rachel waiting for her to speak.

"Yes soo...gentically modified foods are bad for the environment because it releases chemicals into the air..."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 am

((Thanks! LOL I'm actually starting the project now > < *calls* "Rachel? Hey. it's Nikki. Can you come over? I'm having issues with this GMF project..." lol seriously > < ))

"Oh...okay." I nodded. "So, then why the hell do they sell this crap? Can it harm you?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Rachel nodded ."Yup."

<< im making stuff up btw>>
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5