The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:19 am

I glared and sighed, grabbing the phone from her hand. "Seth? Yeah it's PAUL. Take your little issues ELSE WHERE. We will be RIGHT. OVER." I shut the phone and threw it to the floor, sitting up. "It's fine, baby, I'll come with." I said, more like grunted since I was clenching my teeth. I gave a small smile to her and grabbed my pants and belt, slipping them on before throwing her her shirt. Seth was dead. I swear to God she better be in the mood later tonight...
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Rachel Black Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:16 am

<< she so isn't gonna be Razz Oh and Trina is totally gonna be chilling over at the Clearwaters' house doing her homework with Seth.>>

I smiled back at him totally unaware that he was really pissed right now. I kissed him lightly on the cheek and threw on my shirt. "Thanks Babe." I said grabbing my cellphone and purse before heading out of his room. "Can we use my car?"
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

I forced and smiled and kissed her back. "Sure, babe. Whatever you want...I'll drive though, 'kay?" I followed her out and shut the house door behind me, making my way to her car.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:48 pm

I smiled back at him sliding into the passenger seat. “I’m really sorry about this Paul….I just don’t want him to fail on the assignment.” I bit my lower lip looking out the window as he started to drive towards the Clearwater’s house. It didn’t take that long and in a matter of minutes we arrived. “You don’t have to stay you know.” I said knocking on the door.

“Come in!” Leah yelled from the kitchen not bothering on going to open the door. I shrugged and went on in followed along behind Paul who was practically breathing down my neck. “Any clue where his room his?” I asked turning to Paul.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:29 pm

"Oh, of course." I said, moving passed her to the stairs. "HEY, LEA!" I called, before running up and going straight to the kids room. Katrina was laying on his bed talking away while seth sat at his desk, still tapping the damn pencil against his notebook. "Hey SETH...you know, I actually think I might be able to help. I've been meaning to talk to you...guy stuff. You two talk." I smiled to Rachel and grabbed Seth by his collar, pulling him out. ONE. CHANCE. I had ONE chance to be with Rachel, after a whole MONTH and he thinks he can just ruin it?? DID HE UNDERSTAND HOW LONG I WAS WAITING?? NO. HE DIDN'T. But boy was he about to... I pulled him out of the room before anyone could do anything and down the stairs, toward the door.

"Paul! OUCH! WTH?" he called nervously, trying to get me to let go of him.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him outside. "Shut up, Seth."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

"DONT hurt the little brat too much...I want to be able to beat him up when I’m bored.” Leah yelled after Paul as he left the house. She was trying really hard not to laugh right now. She grinned sadistically watching what was happening outside.

Katrina blinked confused as she sat up. “Oh hi Rachel!” She said with a smile. “So what’s with Paul?” She raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. “No clue….he was acting weird the whole car ride here.”
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 pm

My eyes went wide at Leah's comment. "THANKS A LOT SIS!" I yelled to her, glaring. Wait. BEAT UP?? What had I done?? I groaned as Paul smashed my back into a tree, one hand still holding onto my collar. I shielded my face with my arms, scared he might hit me. "What the heck did I do???"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 pm

"YOU. CALLED. RACHEL." I hissed, shoving him back into the tree again. "Never. Do that again. GOT IT???" He let out a small whimpering 'Yes', and I rolled my eyes hitting a blow to his head. "WE WERE ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING, SETH. SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. AND YOU INTERRUPTED THAT!"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 pm

I yelled, and lifted my hands to shield my face again. I felt like I might pass out. A normal blow, I could take it. Paul's? I thought I was about to pass out. There were stars in front of my eyes... "I'm sorry... I didn't know..." I muttered, reaching up to touch my head. Oh god. It hurt to TOUCH IT. "Paul...get off of me...it couldn't have been that important..." I tried to move away from him, but he simply pushed me back into the tree.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 pm

"NO, KID, IT WAS. Okay, I was about to get with her. After a month." I lowered my voice to a hiss so only he would hear, and leaned in, eyes flashing. "And a man only get's ONE CHANCE LIKE THAT. And for a stupid HOMEWORK PROJECT??" I slapped him upside the head, on the other side of his bruise.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 pm

I made a truly disgusted face and winced as he hit me, backing away into the tree. "First, ew-" I winced when he hit me again. "Ow! I'M SORRY! Stop it..." I went to rub my head. It was really starting to throb now.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Leah stuck her head out of the kitchen window and yelled. ""If you hurt my brother to much I'm cutting off your balls Paul." She glared at both of them and shut the window again.

I frowned wondering what the hell was going on. Katrina went back to her position of laying on the bed with a bored expression again.

As he hit Seth again Leah opened the window again. "SERIOUSLY PAUL I WASN"T KIDDING!"
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:27 pm

"Interrupt us again, and I swear you'll be knocked out next time." I rolled my eyes when he nodded and threw him to the ground. "FINE FINE! I'M ALMOST DONE!" I called to her, sighing. "Get up..." I picked him up quickly, putting him back in a standing position. "You a wolf. You'll heal fast." I smirked and pushed him back down again before going inside. I heard a pain grunt from behind me, but ignore it. "He'll be fine." I said to Leah, winking as I came in.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Leah rolled her eyes at him. Boys.

Katrina sat up again when Paul came back into the room. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "Where is Seth?" She demanded.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 pm

"Ah, nothing! He'll be fine." I grinned and sat down in his desk chair. "So whats been going on??"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm

I glared at him." MHm right!" I stalked out of the room and went down the stairs passing by a Leah who was currently cracking up. Waling out the front door I looked around me" Seth?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 pm

I laid down on the floor, preferring not to get up. "Mmm." I groaned, closing my eyes. My head was still pounding from where Paul had punched me. I was waiting for the pain to go away before standing again.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 pm

"Seth??!" my eyes bulged as I hurried over to him. "Oh my god...you okay?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:48 pm

"Mhm." I moaned. I really didn't want her to talk. And I really didn't want her to freak. And I REALLY didn't want her to see me lying on the floor. "I'll be in in a sec." I said, voice breaking. God I was dizzy...
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm

I scowled. "No you are not fine." I hissed. PAUL WAS SO DEAD! I leaned over him as i bit my lip worriedly. I leaned over him kissing him lightly on the lips trying not to hurt him.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 pm

I smiled, dazed a bit. Her kissing was helping the pain. "No...really, Katrina, I'm fine." I leaned up on my elbow. The pain in my head simply increase. Damn Paul... I brushed some hair from her face and kissed her. "See?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 pm

I shook my head kissing him back. "You.are.not fine." I said putting his head in my lap.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 pm

I laughed and curled up against her. "Fine. I'm not. Are you going to kiss it better?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:15 pm

I grinned down at him leaning over him and kissing him again. This time deepening the kiss a little. Pulling away I said. "That any better?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 pm

I grinned. "Much. It still hurts though..." I looked up and her and smiled, waiting.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next