The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title TBD date: TBD

2 posters

Go down

Title TBD date: TBD Empty Title TBD date: TBD

Post  Larissa McDonald Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 pm

I swear I was going to kill that vampire leader, Aro. He would read my thought process later on and get pissed at me for it but I didn’t give a damn, I wanted to rip his head off. I probably could if the ass next to me didn’t stop me. But he was a suck up and a wimp so he would. He was the type who would go crazy without his ‘precious’ leader keeping him in line.

Not even giving eye contact to Alec as I stormed out of the room, cracking the floor in the process, I headed to my room. Starve me to death; excommunicate me, anything as long as it didn’t involve having to spend time with that creature. I could hear Alec coming up behind me. He was probably pleased as punch that I was forced to spend time with him. And guess what, I was going to act like the creep didn’t exist. My clothes had blood on them and they looked freaking nasty. I walked over to the closet and looked through it trying to find a nice outfit.

At this point I didn’t care what I wore. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the ground before taking a camisole and yanked that on. I didn’t care if the creeper was watching me. He probably was. He was THAT type of guy…stupid pervert. Once I had rummaged through the drawer I tugged off my pants and grabbed a pair of shorts.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Title TBD date: TBD Empty Re: Title TBD date: TBD

Post  Alec Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 pm

I smirked as she stormed off, pleased by her anger. I trailed her easily, following her when she got to her room. Without a sound I walked in and stood there, watching her as she changed. I still didn't care for her body, so I saw no point in looking away. It's not as if I was going to give her the pleasure of comfort, now was I? I put my hands in my pocket and waited until she was dressed and had turned to face me before speaking.

"Hungry?" I asked, lips twitching into a smirk.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm

"No, I just want to break your fucking head." I said as I glared at him again. He was so infuriating. Of course he was right though, I was starving at least that's what he said happened when your throat felt like it was on fire. He smirked knowing I was starving right now and I growled angrily at him.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

I smirked, not even bothering to tell her off. "Mm, well too bad that won't be happening..." I watched her closely for a few seconds before speaking again. "Aro wants you to develop your gift first. Practise. So since you have unfortunately been assigned to me as my own annoying little trainee...why don't you try on that pillar?" I said, pointing to the nearest one. "Just image it to be me."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Glaring even more, shooting him a look of PURE EVIL, I looked over at the pillar next to his head and willed that one to go on fire. Only a few sparks shot out and bounced off the marble and hit him in the head. His eyes narrowed as he glared back at me and I smirked cockily, concentrating harder and managing to get the pillar he had pointed to, in a decent amount of flames. So my powers worked better when I was pissed...
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:42 pm

I glared at her as her stupid sparks bounced off, annoyed with her damn gift. I crossed my arms and watched her. Soon enough, a small amount of flames burst onto the pillar. I smirked tightly and raised my eyebrow. "Well look who can do something useful." I teased, taking a couple steps closer to her. About five feet separated us now. "Try it again."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

"I'll set your hair on fire if you don't fucking watch it." I snapped not having much more patience. Turning my attention towards the pillar, I concentrated hard. Soon it was up in flames, burning brightly. It was putting a strain to my body and the fact that I was starving wasn't helping. I glared at him once the flames went out. "Your power is nothing compared to mine, Aro clearly enjoys mine more than yours...I think he's bored with you." I smiled belligerently. "And I could win in a fight against you again day."
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 pm

I rolled my eyes and cut all her senses but feeling. With all my strength I backhanded her. She was a new born--she could take the pain. The girl went flying into the opposite wall before crumbling to the floor. I returned her senses. "I can make you blind, deaf, and anything else I wish. You, winning me in a fight, is completely absurd. Now, I'm going to tell you again to watch your language with me before I REALLY have to hurt you. Threaten me again and it will be the last thing you say. You have no blood in your system Larissa. You are slowly getting weaker. I could kill you with in seconds. So for the last time, I shall remind you again--watch. Your. Tongue."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 pm

There was an enormous crack as I hit the ground, my head was killing from the impact. I was pretty sure that bastard had just messed up my spine and skull. Slowly rising, I glared, wanting to punch his cocky face into a brick walk. I hated how he thought he was better than me. " Dont fucking touch me you pigheaded ass!!!" I lept towards him wanting to hurt him.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:37 pm

I moved out of the way easily, glaring at her as I did. "NEED I REMIND YOU," I hissed, losing my patience. "That I am older, and higher up, and therefor deserve more respect." She had ONE more chance before I ripped her arm off. And this time I seriously would. Let's see how much pain she was in then... "I'll touch you as I PLEASE."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down