The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale - Date: TBD

2 posters

Go down

Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale - Date: TBD Empty Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale - Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale, you were the prince; I used to be the damsel in distress.

The disco lights were flashing and shimmering off people's sequin purses and dresses. Beyoncé was blasting while the DJ was headbanging along to the music, clearing enjoying himself. There were several girls hanging around him, ogling the fact that there was a college guy in our high school. I rolled my eyes at them. Girls could be so retarded sometimes. Girls acted on what they called 'romantic feelings' while guys just acted on their lustful desires.

Squeezing my boyfriend's hand, I grinned up at him. "Excited to get to hog me the entire night and not have to share me with Embry?" I asked with a laugh standing on my tippy-toes and kissing him. He kept getting taller all the time and even with my heels on I couldn't reach his lips. I pulled him down, lower, and planted a kiss on his lips.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale - Date: TBD Empty Re: Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale - Date: TBD

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm

"Very." I answered with a grin, leaning down to kiss her. I grinned wider when she had to pull me down...but I didn't mind a bit. I leaned down happily, meeting her lips. It was perfect. Tonight was perfect, she was perfect, WE were perfect. And I couldn't be happier to be with her. I put a hand around Trina's waist and pulled her close. Burying my head in her head I smiled and whispered into her ear, "Love you." Because the truth of it was, those two words were never more true. I loved her, loved her with my entire heart.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale - Date: TBD Empty Re: Thread Title: Today was a Fairytale - Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 pm

I smiled at his words and kissed him. "You look hot in your suit." I muttered with a mischievous grin, making our lips meet again. I could never get bored of kissing him. Each kiss was better than the last. It was undeniable that he was in love with me and I with him. "To bad I'd beat up the girls that try to flirt with you because I'm sure you'd get a long list of suitors tonight. I smirked as kissed him again putting a hand on his shoulder.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down