The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 - Page 4 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Katrina Call Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:33 pm

I punched him pretty hard and winced. WTH? Why couldn't I hurt him? "So yeah what's wrong with me anyways?" I asked curiously. The nurse grinned biting her lip before turning to me.

"Sprained ankle...I'll have one of my assistants fix it. He's good in his profession...now can you just go sit over there?" She asked making me hobble across the floor.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 - Page 4 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Paul Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Shit. Not again... If she brakes her hand.... I glanced up at the nurse and grinned. Once Trina was at least a few feet away I turned the grin extremely cocky. "Isn't she just adorable?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:40 pm

The nurse grinned bringing him closer to her by pulling him by his hoodie strings. "Of course...I can see who she got her looks and personality from." She flashed him a huge smile as she twisted a strand of her hair around her finger.

Once I had hobbled into the next room and got helped up onto a stool I grinned at the assistant. "So you work here a lot." I asked putting my foot up as he started to wrap clothing around my ankle so it would heal properly.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm

I smirked and leaned forward, oblivious to what Katrina was doing. "Oh yeah... definitely me."

A male nurses walked down the hallway until he reached Katrina. "Hi," he said smiling. "I'm Ken? Yes... I have some pills here, should held with the pain." Ken handed her the bottle and grinned. He couldn't help think how cute she was. Not that she was cuter than him. He was WAYYY cuter. His messy brown hair in his adorable scrubs... so cute.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:58 pm

I nodded eying the pills before popping them into my mouth. "Can I have one more...please." I leaned towards him and smiled flirtatiously. Two pain killers so wasn't enough. I crossed my legs revealing just how short my shorts were. "Just one more...it will help...my leg really hurts." I pouted making puppy dog eyes and batting my eyes at him.

She grinned sitting up on the bed Katrina had been previously. "So where do you attend university? We might go to the same school..."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Ken smirked and glanced down at her legs. "Alright fine... just one..." He popped open the pill bottle and poured two in her hand. "So what happened? Sprained ankle?"

I laughed before closing his mouth to a smirk. "I go to a privet school on the reservation..."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 pm

I downed the other two pills grinning happily. Now my leg wouldn't hurt and I'd feel way better. "Mhm." I said nodding my head and still smiling sweetly. "My brother fell on top of me...he's a jerk like that." I giggled a high pitched girly giggle.

She grinned. "La Push?" She asked and then added. "I know a guy who goes there."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:23 pm

"Oh really?" I asked smirking, though I couldn't keep the small hint of annoyance out of my voice. Better not freaking be one of the pack.

"Oh, yeah... sounds like a real jerk." Ken winked at her. "Not like me... not at all."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:55 pm

<< LMFAO OMG im so making it *evil grin* Jarred and Seth >>

I giggled moving my other not sprained foot up and down. "So you know what wrong with me?" I asked.

"Yeah.."She said fluttering her eyelashes. "Do you know Seth Clearwater?I swear that boy is so adorable...and I know Jarred..I don't know his last name..."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 pm

"WHAT?" I immediately jumped back and rolled my eyes. Suddenly I smirked. Little boys playing with a cougar? Ha. Jared was older, but boy was I going to bring this up later. "Yeah... I know them. Damn well, mind that."

Ken laughed charmingly and moved forward. "Right... my mistake. So, what did he do?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm

I stared at him confused. " I already told you...he fell on me..." I was starting to feel dizzy and my vision became sparkly. It was so weird. I tumbled towards him. "Opps."

"Really?" She asked grinning brightly. "That's so cool...I should so come by and hangout."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Ken laughed and held her steady. "Oh, it's alright..."

"Yeah... yeah..." I laughed awkwardly.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 pm

I grinned adoringly up at Ken pleased as punch that I was getting attention from an older guy. "So do you think my foot will be better soon?" I turned my profile to face him more as I hunched my shoulders not noticing it made my boobs stick out quite a bit. Gosh he was so cute! I twisted some hair around my finger as my brown eyes stared at him with earnest curiosity.

"I'm Eliane btw." She cooed smiling at him again. "So did you hurt yourself at all?" She asked looking him up and down again appreciatively.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

"Oh yeah," Ken said, unable to hide a small smirk from his face. "Definitely." He glanced down at her, before looking back up and grinning.

"Elaine." I repeated sexily. "I'm Paul. Oh... yeah... actually, I sorta cut my lip early today." I said raising my eyebrows at her. God, this flirting thing was fun.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 pm

"So does that mean I won't get to see you anymore?" I made myself look adorably mournfully sad by making my eyes get all big and sad like while at the same time sticking out my lower lip and pouting.

Elaine grinned devilishly leaning closer to him and running her fingers along his fingers. "Look fine to me...but I guess I could kiss it to make it feel better." Her coquettish smile grew huge as she leaned in even more her lips brushing against his ever so slightly. Immediately she pulled away. "There any better?
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Ken laughed lightly. "Well, I'm sure we'll meet again sometime. Hopefully too." Ken flashed her a large smile as he talked.

Paul grinned and slowly leaned in, closing his eyes. When she lightly brushed his lips before pulling away, Paul almost fell down on top of her. "Actually no... it still REALLY hurts..." he said, regaining his balance.

<< you mean her Razz >>
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:38 pm

She pulled him back up purposely letting her boobs brush his bare arm. "Really?" She asked faking a worried look. "Well I've run out of get well kisses..I only give one per patient per day." She smirked.

He seemed to being holding this weird spell over me. When I was talking to him I could barely breath. He was breathtakingly handsome and charming, just simply amazing. I forced a smile and tried to not look so awestruck ."Yes I hope so." I said in a stupid fan girly adoring tone.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Paul smirked, and truthfully, almost fainted. "Yeah... well... maybe... you could... give up... one more?"

Ken gave a small laugh and smirked. "Oh yes... I'm definitely looking forward to it." He gave her a small smile and lifted her chin. "How old are you, sweety?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:56 pm

A simpering smile was plastered on my face. I flushed when he touched my as I glanced down at my foot suddenly feeling very shy and introverted. Why did he have such an effect on me? "I'm 15...but almost 16." I shyly glancing up at him behind my eyelashes.

"Yeah I'm sure you would." She said pulling him up against her and wrapping her leg around his thigh. "I guess one more kiss wouldn't hurt." Elaine moved her lips meeting his as she kissed him deeply; smirking as she pulled away.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Ken smirked at her embarrassment and moved his hand down to rest on her thigh. "15 then? Ah, very nice... it pains me when I see girls this young in the hospital. Young ones shouldn't have to step foot in a hospital. But what can we do? Accidents happen." He raised his eyebrows and flashed her another smile.

"Mm-" Paul leaned in against her, and immediately put his strong hands on the back of her neck. He smirked through the kiss and tried to lean in more, but she was proving it a bit difficult. "Oh yeah... my lip is feeling loads better... ouch.... God though, my neck is just KILLING..."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm

The medicine really seemed to be working since now my mind seemed fuzzy and my thought were incoherent. The blood rushed even more towards my face. My heart was pounding embarrassingly loudly. "Well of course..."I giggled not able to think of anything more intelligent to say besides agreement and praises on how gorgeous he looked. I moved my hand to his arm. "Yes they do..but at least there's good people like you Mr. Shepherd who can care for us."

"I'm not going to give you a massage if that's what you asking for." She said deciding to go with the slightly hard to get route. She slide her leg off from his. "You know...I think you look just fine." Raking her hand over his chest she looked up at him a wicked smile plastered on her face.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Ken laughed lightly again. "Yes I guess so, Miss....?"

Oh so she wants to play with me huh? I aint no ones boy toy... Paul thought to himself as he smirked at her. "Maybe you could give it a kiss? To make it feel better? It really its TRULLY hurting..."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 pm

<< The Megan Fox nurse looks like this and is dressed like this : https://2img.net/h/i342.photobucket.com/albums/o425/DFX_01/hr_Jennifers_Body_1.jpg>>

Her tongue ran along her lips. "Nope you've really run out of kisses...no more." She crossed one leg over the other one.

"Katrina..Call." I said breathlessly feeling really light headed now. He was so gorgeous.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:40 pm

"Katrina Call. That's a pretty name." he remarked, purposely trying to make her heart flutter.

Paul rolled his eyes. "Come on baby, don't be like that!" He had half a mind to rip of his shirt and go "RAWR!" but he wasn't sure if she'd be turned on by that.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 pm

I smiled adoringly at him flushing even more. "Thanks..."

She grinned. "Hey you're the patient here......so be quiet. " She wrapped both legs around his waist now.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next