The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:16 pm

"Hows this freaking cute?" I squeaked my voice cracking at the end and several octaves higher than usual. "You better not tease Seth if that's true...because that's just mean." I said warningly. "And don't tell Embry..he'll murder him."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.-March 2006

Post  Paul Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:20 pm

"Oh, all the more reason to tell. Besides, he'll find out soon enough anyway... might as well be there to laugh." I smirked again and glanced down at Katrina before returning my eyes to the road.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:21 pm

"You're so mean." I swatted at his arm. "Seriously give the poor kid a break..."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:07 am

"Nah, he's like my bro. It's cool...." Even so, I couldn't help laughing once more at the though. "Okay okay I'm good.... So, do you like him or what??"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:23 am

I stared at Paul, shocked, before tucking my hair behind my ear. "What? Why would I like Seth? We're practically best friends...." My voice came out all squeaky and high from denial. Oh gosh this was so embarrassing. I turned to look out the window really hoping my cheeks didn't have the familiar blush that usually crept up when I was embarrassed.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 am

"Oh my god. You do like him! Awwwwwwww!!!" I leaned over and ruffled her hair, not really caring how much she hated it. "You two are going to be SO cute together... God I can't wait to tell everyone." I grinned widely at the though. "This is going to be awesome."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 am

I reached over and whacked him hard not even making him winced. Urgh stupid muscular, tanned La Push boys. I scowled. "I.do.not." I said defensively. "Seriously why would I like him?"Managing to regain complete control of my face and blushing I turned back to glare at him.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 am

"Pff! Yeah right! Your red in the face! Come on, Trina... it's okay. Sethy wuvs you!" I talked as if talking to a three year old. Oh God this was great! "Hey... dude, where are we going?" I had just realized I was driving down an empty road, no clue where I was headed to.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 am

"I dunno." I said with a shrug whacking him again. Even if it didn't hurt him it made me feel better. "And seriously if you tell anyone Paul I swear I'll stab you to death." I said threateningly.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 am

I laughed aloud at this. "Be my guest to try... look, it's fine Katrina. Everyones going to know soon enough... might as well be the one to tell." I sighed and looked down the road. Quickly I moved off and started heading toward La Push beach.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 am

"Yes well it's not fair....it's an invasion of privacy......" I glared at him. "And seriously I don't like him!" I added stoutly.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 am

"Mhm. Whatever. Between us there isn't much privacy.. trust me." I stopped the car in the parking lot by the beach and stepped out. "You coming or what?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 am

My eyes sparkled with excitement.” You’re seriously going to let me? We’re going to go cliff diving?” Trying to hold back an excited squeal I grinned hugely. “Embry banned me from doing this.” I said pulling off my jacket so it wouldn’t weigh me down.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:12 am

"Wow wow wow wow wow! Who said anything about cliff diving???" I lifted her jacket and threw it back to her. I shook my head in a way Embry would. "Katrina, you are way to young." I said in a mock Embry voice.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 am

I rolled my eyes at him. “Seriously…so how do you do it anyways? He refused to tell me…and got Jake and Quil on his side also so they won’t tell me either.” I pouted.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am

I sighed. "Yeah but... fine. You SWEAR not to tell?" I couldn't help it. The kid wanted to... and it WAS fun. Might as well let her have the experience now. Besides, we'd do it from a low point... not The Packs point. "And you have to do it with me."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 am

I nodded eagerly. "I swear I won't tell him...and if I do get hurt then we can think up some other reason why it happened." I said with a huge mischievous grin.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:29 am

I smirked and glanced up at the beach. "Fine. Come on..." I led her over to one of the lower points, but still pretty high up. It was about a 20 foot jump. "Take of your jewelry." I threw her jacket to the floor, and kicked off my shoes. "Now put your arms around my neck and hold on tightly."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 pm

I slipped out of my ballet flats and tossed my bracelets, ring, and locket into a pile on top of my coat. “Why can’t I do it by myself?” I scowled. “You just need to tell me how to do it…I’m not a baby.”
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:56 pm

"Because. If you get hurt, I die. Simple. Now hold on, or we arn't doing this at all. You can do it by yourself after you do it once alright?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Are you coming or what?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Pondering on the thought for a moment I finally nodded. "Okay...but you have to promise I'll get do it high up by myself the next time after this okay." I glanced at him. "And if you want me to hold on...you're going to need to bend over...you're to tall." I added with an amused smirk.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:13 pm

I rolled my eyes but did so. "You can jump from here afterward. Now hurry up..." I took her hands and held then tightly. "Kay, hold on...."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 pm

I grinned. " I am now quit taking so long and freaking jump." I kicked him lightly with my foot.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 pm

"Hey!" I rolled my eyes, but bent my knees and smirked. "Hold your breathe..." And I jumped. Right into the cold water. A few seconds I bobbed back up and kept a tight grip on Katrina. I moved her in front of me, and pushed the hair out of her face so I could see it. "Yo, kid- you okay?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:19 pm

I grabbed a handful of water and threw it into his face before grinning at him. "Hell yeah...wow that was fun. We should so do that again!" I tried to swim towards the edge but slipped and fell back under the water. Crap.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next