The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL] Empty Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm

I sighed as I took off into the woods I found a few hundred miles away from the Volturi. I wanted to be alone for a bit...my head was spinning with all of the information that had been piled on me since I agreed to become apart of their family 4 weeks ago. I was having problems with my ability too....at times it would do more than I wanted...like the power was growing..and i no longer had much control...I nearly crushed Demetri once..I had to laugh...but still felt bad.

Plus with all of this...i hadnt seen my brother, nor talked to him. I missed him sorely...along with the rest of my family...it was torture...for me to live on forever without them (even though vik wasnt dead yet).

I sighed as I sniffed the air, searching out some unlucky camper..and smiled when I smelt someone delicious. I let my mind clear of everything except for the hunt and quietly approached a decent looking man sitting at a campfire.

But someone elses scent wafted to me..someone familiar

Last edited by Nicoleta Dragomir on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL] Empty Re: Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:43 pm

***EHEM, PRETEND THIS IS... MR. UNLUCKY, THE RANDOM... CAMPFIRE... DUDE. O.o****

"She'll be COMIN' round the mountains when she comes!!! SHE'LL BE COMIN' ROUND THE MOUNTAIN WHEN SHE COMES!!!!!! Oh, JOLLY THIS CAMPFIRE IS FUN, AIN'T IT SQUISHY??" The man turned to what looked like a half dead squirrel. "I love you squishy...We're gonna sit here ALL day! NEVER gonna have to move! Just me and you! NO one to interrupt us! Sitting here...all safe! Isn't this GREAT???"

*cue bus*
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL] Empty Re: Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:56 pm

I slowly crept forward, my eyes flashing with hunger as I raised my hand. A pebble floated up, shaking a bit as I tried to control just how much earth raised with my hand. I hated to hear them squeal when I attacked...so I was going to send the pebble straight through his throat so he wouldnt have a chance to speak. I drew my hand back slowly, my concentration fully on my ability now..I was just about to send it flying when..

A shape hit my in the back, sending me stumbling.
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 pm

I smashed into Nica and grinned. "Hey, kiddo. Going hunting?"
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"Ah!"
She let the pebble fly as she stumbled forward. And then her foot caught on a root that was sticking out of the ground...and she fell. The pebble had missed its mark, smacking instead into the tent, leaving a hole on each side. Nica cursed as she stood back up, dusting off some fallen leaves.

"Damnit Demetri!"
I hissed.
"What, did you follow me?"

I turned one shoulder to him and the other to my Victim, so i could keep an eye on both. Again, I raised my hand and a pebble floated up..but it was bigger than last time, though with my attention split in half, I didnt notice
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 pm

"HEY SQUISHY- DIDJIA HEAR THAT??" Shouted Bob, standing up with a stick. "We can be like 'Arry Potta! Fight 'em with a WANNDDDDD...."

"Would you be upset if I said yes?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "You know, Nicoleta, you are being quite... obvious if I may say." I took hold on her wrist a lowered it. "If you are planning to knock him out, that rock might do the trick. Now, if you are trying to close his throat...a smaller pebble would be more suitable."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:14 pm

I glanced up at him as he moved my arm.
"I KNOW what size i need, thank you"
I crunched my hand into a fist and the pebble crushed into its self, becoming smaller..about the size of my last pebble. But I didnt realize that more than one had now floated up..and neither did Demetri.
"And...no...i wouldnt be mad"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:19 pm

"Why thank you... but, fine then. Go and kill out the population." I smirked and took a step back, arms crossed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Kill him."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm

I grinned
"Im waiting for you to shut up"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm

"Oooh, witty are we?" I smirked and raised my eyebrows. "Go ahead, then." I waited until she was ready, and once she was sped up behind her, stopping a second away. Half a second later I was in front of her, looking as if I was ready to bite. I laughed and moved behind her once more. "Sorry, kid, couldn't help myself..."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

I gasped as his face appeared at my neck, much like the image that still haunted me from the night I was turned. My hands shot up above me to push him away..but he was already gone. Two large slabs of earth had raised above the camper with my hands, and though I didnt know it, Demetri couldnt keep the smirk off of his face.
I slapped my hands down to my sides, glaring at him
"What the hell, Demetri! Im tr-"

I stopped as the earth viberated around my feet and turned around.

The two slabs had slammed down ontop of the camper, completely squishing him..and killing any chance of a meal
"DAMNIT! Thats 3 TIMES thsi week!"
I shouted, very annoyed
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

"OH YEAH, SQUISHEY! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? OH LOOK. IT'S A RAINBOW. Smile " *dies*

I looked up wide eyed, though the smirk never left my face. "Brilliant, Nica. Well... there's always the...ahem...road kill."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 pm

"Jerk!"
I yelled, punching his arm before running over and putting out the fire. I didnt want to take any chances with a forest fire.
"Im starving.."
she muttered
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:45 pm

"Okay...why don't you try hunting with ME?" I suggest raising my eyebrows again. "I'm a bit more...experienced." I smirked. BOO YEAH.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

"He was a prefect meal...that I would of had if you hadnt interrupted...besides..why should I go hunting with you? I came here to be alone...if I wanted an easy meal, I would have stayed with you and Alec and jane tonight"
I sprung off of my bare feet into the tree Demetri had been leaning against, laying on my stomach on the lower branch and dropping my hand in front of him. I poked his forehead and went back to my original question
"Why were you following me?"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Fine then. Do as you wish." I looked at her quizzically as she poked me, and poked her forehead back. "Now who said I was following you?"
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 pm

"Well you havent denied it"
She answered, letting her hand swing
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:01 pm

"Well, I am now." I smirked and pushed her hand forward, causing it to swing some more.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

"So then what are you doing out here?"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:23 pm

"Hunting." I replied shortly, the smirk never leaving my face.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:28 pm

"Alright then"
She jumped down from the tree and disappeared from sight
"Happy hunting"
her voice came floating back
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:32 pm

In a flash I was in front of her, arms crossed. "Don't you want my help? You don't want another ground incident now do you? Hm, seems it's getting hard to control those powers of yours..."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm

"What?"
She stepped to the side of him, glad there was no blood in her right now..otherwise she would have been blushing.
"No its not..my ability is just fine"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm

"Mhm. Right...why don't I help you? We wouldn't want you to starve now would we?'
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:42 pm

"Who says I want your help?"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum