The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm

"Me."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

"Well...i dont"
She shifted a step away from him, lowering her eyes from his as to not give away anything
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:49 pm

"Really, Nica? I'm hurt." I made a mock sad face and in a flash was behind her. "Come on..." I said, smirking into her ear. "Don't be mean..."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Nica wasnt really sure what to say, so she stepped forward, walking on into the dark woods. She wondered what had gotten into him..he was never so bold as to get so close to her in such an intimate way (LOL)

Last edited by Nicoleta Dragomir on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:53 pm

I rolled my eyes once more and stepped in front of her. "Having a bad day are we?"
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm

"No...just...hungry"
she answered.
She let out a sigh when he wouldnt let her pass
"Look...you got something to say...say it..because im hungry."
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:57 pm

"Well," I suddenly looked away, feeling a bit self-conscieous. Why? Don't ask me. "Then let's get something to eat..."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:08 pm

"Demetri!"
Why wouldnt he just answer?
"Quit avoiding the question"
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 pm

"What question??" I asked, turning back to her. "Is there something you want to tell me??"
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 pm

What?! How did he just do that?!
"Noo....I asked YOU"
god she was so confused! Why did he have to come out tonight? Especially since part of her thoughts were of HIM. URG
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 pm

"Asked me what??" I asked as I looked at her confused. "...Nica is there something you'd like to tell me???"
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

...no-you know-nevermind. Goodbye, Demetri"
God he was nothing but a headache tonight
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:22 pm

I didn't know what possessed me, but I suddenly grabbed her and pressed my lips to hers. I kissed her deeply before pulling away. "Now is there something you want to tell me??" I murmured. (VAMPIRES CAN'T B BREATHLESS!)
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm

"Uh.."
Her eyes were locked on his, a bit shocked...yet happy.
"Um.."
she smiled and looked down, giving a small laugh
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Demitri grinned back and leaned down, taking her lips again. "This makes things easier..." he said, once he had pulled away.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:30 pm

"Youve mushed my mind.."
she said in a quiet voice..not sure what else to say.
"As if Alec were here"
But she liked it when it was Demetri's doing. She brought a hand to his cheek and kissed him, raising onto her toes a bit to reach better
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

"I'm glad I have that effect on you." I laughed and kissed her back, happy the awkward wall was finally gone. "Now, do you want my help hunting?" I smirked and kissed once more, unable to help myself.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 pm

"Depends..are you going to make me kill the human again?"
She grinned, though she still felt slightly embarrassed
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 pm

"Well, now that I want to kiss you no." I laughed and took her hand, before running forward. I was following my scent, looking for fresh meat.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm

She gave a small laugh
"Alright...oh and..um..im sorry for..you know..nearly squishing YOU yesterday...I didnt think the floor would do that.."
She smiled again...they had been 'fighting'..trying to build up her skill, at the command of Aro..who wanted to see what she could do at full potential with her ability
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm

"Mhm." I rolled my eyes, trying to forget about THAT. I had never been so annoyed with Aro in my life. ...Wait, a lie.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

"Maybe it wont happen tomorrow"
Aro had told them they would try again tomorrow...give her a chance to work things out within herself..though that wasnt much time for an ability that was growing within her still
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 pm

"Mm." I glared forward. "How about we stop talking about this, alright? I prefer not to think of the fact that a small young blond with powers almost killed me..."
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

She stopped, pulling him to a stop
"Hey. Dont hate. Your the one who decided to PULL the blond hair! I cant control what happens in my anger all the time.."
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimetri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

I stopped and crossed my arms. "Well, if you wouldn't have tried to JUMP ON ME, I wouldn't have had to pull your hair..." I raised my eyebrows and smirked. I did that a lot.
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum