The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

Post  Nicoleta Dragomir Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:03 pm

haha ok...sorry kiddies...elli-bellie gonna cut to the chase this time)

5 hours later...WHAT!? They are vampires! THEY HAVE THAT SORT OF STAMINA!...anyways...5 or so hours later, Nica lay at Demetri's side, her head on his chest as he played with her hair. They had moved to another room, not wanting to destroy the precious books inside of the study. This one was all white with a glass ceiling that allowed you to see the beautiful night sky and moon. A small smile still played at her lips and she felt lighter than she had for awhile, both in the the physical and mental sense.
Nicoleta Dragomir
Nicoleta Dragomir

Back to top Go down

Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunting..why must you be so complicated? [RATED R...LOL]

Post  Dimetri Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:10 pm

I played absent minded with a curl, staring up to the sky. I looked down at her slowly, down into that perfect face with that perfect smile and smiled myself. "I love you, Nica."

THE END Smile

Audience: AWWWW!

Me: Go get lives! Rolling Eyes
Dimetri
Dimetri

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum