The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2) Empty Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2)

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I’d never given much thought of death—dying in general. It was always the inevitable fate that loomed over us, taunted us. Drawing fear and questioning in some (such as Hamlet) and others to strive to live life to its fullest; to make it count.

I don’t know what it meant for me…death that is. It was always there but at the same time it wasn’t. Strange how I could block it out of my mind.

Once in a play I was in my character had to die but now I realized what a horrible job I had done...I had no clue what it was like. I was laying on the ground right now. Moaning and screaming in pain as it felt like my entire body were up in flames, like a bulldozer was hitting me repeatedly, as if a train had just run into my stomach. I shrieked again wishing it would all go away. Maybe this was so horrible...extremely long nightmare.

Last edited by Larissa McDonald on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2) Empty Re: Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2)

Post  Alec Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:42 pm

I slammed the door shut behind me and lifted the screaming girl off the floor with ease. My hand tightened around her neck- not enough to choke her, just enough to hurt her. I pushed her up against the wall and glared into her eyes. "QUITE." I yelled, trying to look her directly in the eye. I was trying to get her to look at me, in hope maybe she would shut up. If all failed I'd shut her up myself.

I wasn't sure if she was still bleeding. I couldn't smell a thing anymore- I had stopped smelling all together. Anger was blinding me anyways, and all I saw now was her. Her and her annoying mouth that kept yelling...
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2) Empty Re: Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2)

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 pm

<< Larissa: *major death glare* "I'm so kicking your ass when I'm a newborn.">>

I could barely feeling it as he shoved me against the fall. My pain was numbing me to everything else. All I could focus on was trying to get it to go away. "Make it stop...." I pleaded trying to stop myself from screaming. The shrieking didn't seem to be helping....to be honest it was making it worse. Gulping for air I whimpered quietly, squirming and thrashing as I dangled in the air---my leg occasionally hitting the wall.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 pm

I threw her to the floor irritatedly, and slowly glanced down at her arm. I fought with myself as I slowly made my way back over to the wardrobe. I grabbed one of Heidi's shirts and ripped off a strip- then tied it tightly over Larissa's wrist. It stopped the blood, and I felt somewhat better. I was still going mental though. I turned back to her and lifted her over my shoulder, turned to the bed and put her down. "Your becoming one of us." I told her grabbing her face. "You understand me?? Your going to be bloody fine. Your not dying for Gods sake, so if you can keep that annoying wailing DOWN." I slapped her cheek "lightly", trying to get her eyes to focus. "Alright?!?!"
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:10 am

I moaned twisting away from him as my eyes rolled back in pain. I clentched my jaw trying to stop the screaming, one would occasional come out. I was getting slightly more control over than it though. My entire body continued to shake as differently parts of my body slowly started to hurt as much as my wrist did...increasing more so by the minute.

Darkness was swimming before my eyes as I fell into....passing out...making the pain evaporate.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 am

I rolled my eyes down at her. Well, at least the screaming has stopped. I sat next to her on the bed a watched her, waiting until she would awaken once more.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:25 am

THREE DAYS LATER

A soft, white light was shining in my eyes as fluttered open. All the colors seemed skewed. Different. Much brighter and richer than normal. A weird burning sensation was in my throat as I sat up shockingly fast. My entire body felt different...airy and perfect like. I glanced over in the corner of the room I was in sensing someone else in there. My eyes narrowed suspiciously as I saw him glazing off in the distance with a bored expression on his face. He looked like he was dozing but from what I had learned vampires couldn't sleep.

The dim light streaming from the window fell gently on his face making his entire body seem to glow. I sat up straighter, tucking my long dark brown hair behind my ear as I swung my legs graceful off the bed. Everything seemed to be in fluid motion. I blinked surprised not used to this at all. I bit my lip confused at why I was like this. Everything from the past few days seemed a blur...a hazy memory.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:33 am

I heard a swish of air, and turned my head from gazing to face the girl that now stood before me. She looked different. No, not in a physical sense- but puzzled, graceful, and a whole lot more calm. I turned away from the window and moved toward her. "You haven't changed much. Usually girls get a whole lot more beautiful. You've only got some minor changes..." I lifted a finger and ran my it down her jaw line, touching the marble like skin.

"Well, at least I don't have an urge to kill you now." I smirked and dropped my finger. "Aro wanted to speak with you, by the way. So once your ready...we should be off. Any questions?" I treated the situation calmly, as if this happened everyday. Aro had instructed me to. Make sure she was okay...not confused...understood the rules...wasn't afraid...

In other words, make sure she was ready to follow my orders and do as I said.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:44 am

My crimson red eyes narrowed as I grabbed his neck shoving him against the wall. Surprised by my force (which I didn't think I had on them) I released him a little. That gave him a few seconds to think but I quickly tightened my grasp before he could do anything to me. "What the hell did you people do you me." I demanded in a snarl my voice strangely high and bell like. I smashed his head against the wall again. "And stop calling me ugly." I added angrily.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:47 am

I narrowed my eyes, a small smirk creeping on to my face. Damn newborns... "Your a vampire, Larissa. Felix bit you. Your lucky your still alive.... If I hadn't stepped in and saved your ass, you wouldn't be hear right now." I stayed in her grip calmly, the smirk growing larger. "And I didn't call you "ugly". It was a compliment...vampires, as you can plainly see, are quite beautiful."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:54 am

My eyes narrowed even more as I let go of him. Stupid ass. The burning sensation was growing even stronger than before practically trying me insane. "And what the hell did you do my throat? Burn it?" I spat angrily my eyes flashing. "And clearly the beautiful vampire traits didn't work on you...because looking at you makes me want to barf." I added with a cruel smile.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 am

"Hm, funny." I smirked, and narrowed my eyes tighter, tilting my head to the side. "The burning in your throat is hunger. You need to feed..."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:00 am

I scowled. "And how the hell am I going to do that? As far as I know there isn't any fucking blood in this building." I ran a hand through my hair shaking it behind my back as I glanced over at him irritably.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 pm

"We feed together...the tourists." I replied simply.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 pm

I crinkled my nose in disgust. “Yes well I don’t want to eat blood…that’s disgusting.” I shot him an annoyed look. Ew. There was no freaking way they were gonna get me to eat blood!!
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 pm

"Fine then. You can starve." I smirked as I watched her.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

I shot him a nasty look. "Well there's got to be something else I can eat, such as bread or salad." I looked over at him for an answer. I hated feeling clueless but what could I do?
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:48 pm

"Sweetie, your not exactly going to like that...trash." I raised my eyebrows, still smirking. I put an arm around her waist and lead her toward the door. "Why don't you come with me..."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 pm

I rolled my eyes not moving away from his touch but not exactly moving into it either. "Yes well then what do you suggest?" I asked glaring at him.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 pm

"That you try blood. Are you coming or not?" I looked back at her expectantly, before opening the door and leading her out.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I wrinkled my nose prissily. "Well if I think it's gross I'm ripping your head off. "I said threateningly. Tossing hair behind my back I cast a sideways glance at him, batting my eyelashes in a teasing flirtatious way.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:17 pm

"Will you now?" I let out a short laugh and led her forward a few inches so I was behind her. I pressed my lips to her neck where she had flipped her hair away an smirked. Thankfully there was no overpowering smell of blood; no desire to kill. "Hm, I wonder how easy it would be to just rip your head off from your neck..." I trailed my fingers over where I had kissed her, and suddenly tightened my grip on the back of her neck. "Darling, although you may be a newborn- we discussed this. You still owe me respect." And with that I let go and pushed her forward, walking behind her.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:40 pm

“Don’t touch me.” I said in an angry growl as I shot a death glare at him. Stupid ass. I resisted the urge to rip his dumb head off as we continued to walk. After his last comment I wished I had my lighter so I could set him on fire. Then that would teach the stupid jerk a lesson. Seconds after that wish his entire left arm burst into flames. My eyes budged. WTF did I just do?
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:32 pm

I simply smirked, but as we continued walking the smirk was quickly wiped from my face. HOW THE HELL HAD THAT JUST HAPPENED?? One minute my arms were as cool as marble by my side, the next I saw flames leaping up. I looked around, eyes wide, and then suddenly my eyes flashed to Larissa.

"YOU BITCH!" I hissed, shoving her against the wall. "YOUR ENDOWED? AND YOU DIDN'T FREAKING TELL ME???" I held one flaming hand against her throat- and it was starting to catch to her hair. "Put it out. Now."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

I looked at him extremely freaked out and shoved him off me his arm immediately no longer in flames and I moved to put my hair out. " I have no freaking clue what just happened okay!" I shrieked angrily my entire body quivering.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next