The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2)

Post  Alec Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:49 pm

"Bull shit." I hissed, glaring at her. I looked back down at my arm and suddenly started running- I did a whole lapse around the building- and came back to stand in front of her. The fire had gone.

"You know what, bitch?" I asked, grabbing a fist full of her hair. "I think you know fucking WELL what happened. And I'm sure Aro will as well..." I pulled her forward, keeping a tight grip on her. The bloody BITCH! How- how dare she?? Fucking set my on FIRE? What the hell was she thinking???
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Title: Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust. TBD Date: September 2006 (PART 2)

Post  Larissa McDonald Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:57 pm

My eyes grew huge at his Aro commented. Oh shit I was dead wasn't I? It wasn't like it was my fault. I didn't know it was going to happen. "HEY! I just wished for your arm to go on fire...I didn't know it would okay." I said pulling him off me my eyes flashing in anger.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:05 pm

"You thought of it??" I asked, eyes narrowed. I didn't even bother to grab her again. "Wish that column on fire- GO." I motioned to a large pillar standing a few yards away.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:08 pm

I frowned at him and tried to concentrate hard on the pillar trying to will myself to set it on fire. A tiny flame started but it quickly died out. I bit my lip and looked over at him hoping he'd not rip my head off. "I think I need to be pissed for it to work..."
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 pm

I narrowed my eyes and stared at it for a long while. Finally I grabbed her arm and yanked her forward, pulling her toward the great room. "We're going to Aro."
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:22 pm

"STOP TOUCHING ME!" I roared slapping his arm hard. "I can follow you just fine with out your help Alec." I said clenching my teeth in anger and fighting the urge to yet again rip his fucking head off.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:49 pm

I glared at her for a few long seconds and stood stick straight. It must of looked as if I were about to murder her, and had I been in her position I probably would have been whimpering by now. Suddenly I turned and walked forward, letting her follow after me.
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 pm

I cringed back a little but I wasn't that intimidated by him-he was practically my height (just a tiny bit taller) so the scary factor was lower a lot. "Is Aro going to kill me?" I asked faintly feeling dizzy.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:14 am

"I don't know." I muttered stiffly. "We'll see soon, won't we?"
Alec
Alec

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am

I bit my lips as I walked not finding it hard at all to keep up with him. "Well he better not. I'd really not like to die." We reached the throne room and my knees started to knock all over again. Crap..crap...sHIT I was so dead wasn't in. I kept a insolent look on my face though as he now dragged me over to Aro. "I'm sorry! I'm sorrY! I Swear I won't do it again Just please dont kill me!" I squeaked out in a hurried tone.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Aro looked down at her, eyes narrowed. "What the hell is she apologizing for, Alec?" He raised his scarlet eyes to the person behind Larissa.

"Bitch is endowed, Aro." Alec hissed, glaring down at her. "Set my bloody hands on fire." He glared at her, and pushed her down to her knees in front of Aro.

Aro eyes suddenly flashed to Larissa. He wasn't in the best of moods today. He had known she had an ability...but didn't think it would spark this fast. Literally speaking. What the hell did he mean "she set my hands on fire"? He'd always been curious do how it worked...

He could see how she was going to be with this. Might as well pretend he was ready to kill her--shed comply faster.

"What did you do??" Aro asked angrily, narrowing his eyes. "Get up, girl!"
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

I gulped nervously as I got up talking a step away from him. “Nothing…I swear.” I stammered hiding my hands behind my back not wanting him to touch me. Aro’s eyes narrowed angrily and Alec grabbed my hand from behind my back and shoved them towards him.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Aro stood and grabbed her by the front of her shirt, pulling her close to him. "Did you just lie to me?" he asked, eyes flashing, voice a hiss. "Need I remind you insolence isn't tolerated here."

Alec stood behind her, lip curled cruelly as he watched. Bitch. She deserved to die...
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:38 pm

I gulped nervously trying to pull away. "I'm sorry!" I squeaked out my hand touching his.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Aro grabbed her hand roughly, realizing how much easier she was when scared. He would just use this method with her all the time...more patience to give out. Suddenly images flashed in his mind and he leaned his head back, taking them all in. After a moment he dropped her hand and glared at her, secretly pleased. Happy, overjoyed even. Her powers were...amazing.

"Using your gifts on...our friends here, is STRICTLY prohibited. Am I clear?"
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:28 pm

She frowned disgusted after he touched her and she wiped her hand on her sleeve. It was so gross and clammy. Nodding fearfully, she muttered another. "I'm sorry." Before looking at Alec and glaring at him angrily. Aro creeped her out and the idea that he could kill her at any instant, but Alec wasn't scary at all.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Aro Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm

"Good. Now...stay, for we have...guest coming." Aro smirked and glanced at Larissa. "And you, afterwards, will go straight back to your room and practise. On STONE only. We want to make sure your well ready to fight with us..." He gave her a small knowing grin before clapping his hands loudly. "Now...lunch is here!"
Aro
Aro

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa McDonald Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:46 pm

She shuddered and nodded. There was no way she was going to join his stupid army. She wasn't a fighter at all. Larissa started to walk off towards her room, trying to get away from Aro and his creepiness as soon as possible. How could anyone like Lord Creepy? Scowling as Alec walked not to far behind her, Larissa quickened her pace, wanting to get away from that stupid, self-centered ass also.

As she walked away, she noticed a group of people walk in. Several of them talking pictures. Frowning, she wondered what was awaiting them. The smell of them made the burning inside of her throat grow even stronger. They smelled so delicious. She moved towards them but Alec stopped her with a firm grip. "Let me go." She growled straining against him but he pulled her along and soon their scent disappeared. She finally reached the corridor of where her room was and she ran ahead of him.
Larissa McDonald
Larissa McDonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2