The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: A guy and girl can be friends (continued)-March 2006-DONE

2 posters

Go down

Title: A guy and girl can be friends (continued)-March 2006-DONE Empty Title: A guy and girl can be friends (continued)-March 2006-DONE

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Thread Title: A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.

He opened the door revealing a very distressed and embarrassed Seth. Sam bit back a laugh slightly amused by the whole situation. "You okay?" He asked kindly. Poor kid he really looked awful.

Last edited by Katrina Call on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title: A guy and girl can be friends (continued)-March 2006-DONE Empty Re: Title: A guy and girl can be friends (continued)-March 2006-DONE

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 pm

"No..." I muttered miserably, pushing past him into the house. "Sam, somethings REALLY wrong with me." I knew they would laugh... this was horrible! Urg, stupid werewolf puberty...
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Title: A guy and girl can be friends (continued)-March 2006-DONE Empty Re: Title: A guy and girl can be friends (continued)-March 2006-DONE

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow figuring he know what the problem was. "Okay then what's so wrong with you?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:51 pm

"I..." I looked down at the floor and my cheeks immediately turned red. "I'm in love with Embry's sister." I mumbled in a whisper. God this was horrible!
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:58 pm

He had been expecting this. It seemed pretty obvious seeing that Jarred had reacted the same way when he had imprinted on Kim. "Well Seth,..."He started hating to give this talk. It was so awkward. He cleared his throat. "You experience something that we call imprinting...I'm sure you're familiar with this."

<< OMFG DUDE I so suck at this.>>
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 pm

"IMPRINTING?" I suddenly burst, eyes wide. "What?? But... that happened with you and Emily... I can't... not ME. To... KATRINA." I shook my head, refusing to believe such a thing could happen. It was me and KATRINA... why would I imprint on her???
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:03 pm

"Well it can happen to anyone Seth." He said gently shaking the boy's shoulder. "And it's hard to really explain why you imprint on whom...but for some reason it signifies who your soul mate is...who you're really supposed to end up with."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 pm

My face paled, and I looked up at Sam nervously. "Be with? As in... forever?" Oh god, this was so weird. My soul mate? Katrina?? She was my soul mate??? I suddenly went bright red again. And... she was Embry's SISTER. How... how was I supposed to kiss her without him seeing it in my mind? I swallowed as I thought how awkward that would be.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Sam chuckled quietly. "Don't worry I'll make sure Embry still leaves you with all your important body parts remaining." He smiled at Seth. "Now it's probably best that you go and tell him...before he finds out through your thoughts and doesn't try to bite your leg off...literally."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:16 pm

I stared at him wide-eyed. "He'd... he'd seriously do that???" I swallowed. "Um... can... can you talk to him? Please? I don't wanna... you know... this is weird."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 pm

"Well it's his sister Seth of course he's going to react. And it's Embry we're talking about so it would be much worse than most guys." He rolled his eyes. "And no it's better if you talk to him Seth...he'll go easier on you if you tell him. " He grinned down at him. "But don't worry I'll make you come out safe...or mostly..."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 am

"Yeah... I guess. Make sure though..." I swallowed, because for some reason I was actually scared. I wasn't sure if it was Embry... maybe the fact of just being in love with Katrina. What if she didn't like me back? We were just friends... I couldn't just... "Sam, what if she doesn't like me back?" I suddenly asked, looking back up at him. "Does it go away?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 am

He shook his head gravely. "No it doesn't but it's hard not to love someone who imprints on you... because they show so much utter devotion towards someone. But if someone never loves you back when you imprint of them...you become whatever you need them to be...a friend, a brother, or even stay out of their life forever."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 am

I swallowed again, and suddenly became nervous. A friend? Or.... brother? NEVER AGAIN?? I was going to pass out here! What if Trina didn't like me?? Who was I kidding, of course she wouldn't! "Can I tell her?" I suddenly asked quickly. "Emily knows... I can tell Katrina right?" I wanted to tell her... hell, I needed to. I really wanted to explain why I'd been gone... then maybe she'd forgive me for storming off. And then maybe she'd fall in love with me. Haha, funny.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 am

Sam nodded. "Yes you can tell her...you just need to tell her she can't tell anyone else. We don't want the whole town of Forks coming up to look for the 'werewolves." He smiled grimly.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 am

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you. And Sam... I'm... I'm gonna try not to phase... until tomorrow, okay? I don't want to talk to Embry right away... And I definitely don't want the rest finding out. So... don't call me, or tell anyone, okay?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 am

Sam nodded. "Don't worry Seth....I'll make sure no one knows...you have my word." He smiled kindly at the boy.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:58 am

"Thanks, Sam." I smiled and walked back to the door. With a quick wave I left, and was heading to the forrest. I took of running, heading straight toward my house.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down