The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 Empty Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Thread Title:A woman will flirt with anybody in the world as long as other people are looking on.-Oscar Wilde

It had been a rough day, and quite boring to be honest. Sam was acting up again, and the whole pack seemed to be in rows... Now it was just me. I was running alone through the woods, trying to get somewhere, yet not sure where I was headed. I just kept running, running so that I didn't have to think of anything except of the adrenaline... how good it felt. When I saw the familiar house though, I knew it was time to stop. So halting in my tracks, I stood and transformed back to my human self. My hot, shirtless human self.

I smirked, and walked up the porch steps to the front door. Knocking twice, I waited, until someone opened the door. Instead of my friend, a dark haired girl stood in front of me.

"Hey, is Embry home?" I asked, glancing passed her.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him with a look and imperial Russian princess would give to her serfs-a look of disgust and distain. "Noo-Pe." I said putting much emphasis on the "P' and the "No" part of the word. I leaned up against the door and I eyed him up and down. What was with the guys walking around shirtless half the time? It was already annoying to see Embry half naked but I really didn't want to see his friends like that also. Was it some 'cult' thing? "Do you want a shirt or something?" I asked not moving to let him in let.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 pm

I narrowed my eyes before rolling them. Annoying sisters. "Nah, thanks I'm good... Mind if I come in?" I leaned my hand on the door post too, and looked her up and down, just as she had me. "Or would you care to tell me where your bro is?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 pm

"Oh just off at some strip club probably...or drinking since he's of age now." I said my tone sounding completely serious. I managed to pull of the look also probably convincing him since he didn't know me that well...unlike Quil and Jake who basically lived over here.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:06 pm

"Hmm, maybe I'll join him..." I smirked and leaned in. "So, Katrina... I've got some skittles in my mouth... you wanna taste the rainbow?" I was of course kidding with her, but it was just fun. She was way too young and seemed the type of "back off" kind of girl, joking about where Embry was and not letting me in... why not shove back?
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 pm

"Nice try but I hate skittles...I'm more of an M&Ms girl...so if you were eating those I would kiss you...but since you aren't." I opened the door some so he stumbled fowards almost falling on top of me-or into me if you prefer-but not just quite. "I won't." I smirked at him.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 pm

I laughed and shook my head once I regained my balance. "Someone knows how to play don't they?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 pm

"Are you going to come in or are you just going to stand there sweating like a dog." I asked moving out of the way so if he did want to come in he could. "And if you do come in...it's basically...'no shirt no shoes no service.' So I either lend you some of my brother's clothes or you magically make clothes appear okay." I smirked even more as I twisted a piece of hair around my finger.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 pm

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed and walked passed her and into the kitchen. "You can go get my some clothes if you want..." Without looking at her I grabbed some Doritos, a bag of licoricse, a Mars bar, a few cookies and a bottle of Mountain Dew. "Hey kid, where do you guys keep the chips?" I asked innocently, poking my head from behind the cabinet.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

"Oi no touching of the food." I yelled experting throwing one of Embry's shoes at his head. "And I'm not telling you where the cheetos are Paul...you eat all of Jake's chips you're not breaking into my stash of food." I contined pratically shouting so he could hear me from my brother's room. I came back with a shirt and sweatshirt. "And wear those I don't want to see you parading around half naked."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 pm

"Ouch..." I muttered, rubbing my head. "Meanie." I came back into the living-room, arms still filled with food. "I don't get why you can't just give me the stupid chips... and yeah yeah, I will..." I rolled my eyes and dumped the foot on the coffee table before picking up the shirt. I pulled it over my head, and slipped on the shoes. "Happy?" I asked sarcastically. I dropped onto the couch and grabbed the Mountain Dew and Mars bar. In a second it was gone.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 pm

It started off with him on the couch armed with a king sized Mars bar and a liter of Mountain Dew and then I blinked. The moment my eyes were open it was all gone. Since his head was turned I grabbed a pack of corn chips on plopped down on the couch next to him-I basically fell on him. "Stop talking up on the room." I said annoyed as I pushed his tigh with my foot.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 pm

I rolled my eyes and pushed back. "Yeah yeah... yo kid, go get me the Cheetos." I leaned down and grabbed the cookies, which I scarfed down pretty quick. My next victim was the oh so helpless bag of Doritos.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

I pushed back with both of my feet and managed to move one of his legs to the floor giving me more leg room. "There." I said with a satisfied grin. I clutched at the Doritos not wanting him to get those. "Over my dead body Paul! Those are mine!!" I shrieked.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:06 pm

"Hey!" I glared and put my leg back on the couch. My mouth dropped though when she stole my Doritos. "Heyyy.... no joking about my Doritos." I raised my eyebrow playfully. "Katrina... hand over the Doritos slowly and no one gets hurt..."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 pm

I shook my head waving it out of arms reach-even though he was about a foot taller than me. "Ha..haha no way." I said with a smirk talking some out of the bag and slowly eating them in front of him. When he made another lunge for them I stuck them under my butt. "I'll sit down on them hard if you try to take them...:" I threatened. No one would want Dorrto dust...ew.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 pm

I looked in horror as she held the Doritos and made a grab. Instead she moved them, and I just fell on top of her. "I aint joking about my chips, woman." I watched with narrowed eyes as she ate them in front of me and jumped again. This time I was pretty sure I was squishing her. "Don't kill the Doritos... THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU! NOTHING!!!"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:33 pm

"Ow..P-aul you-re squish-ing me!" I said gasping for breath when all his body weight collapsed unto me. "God your heavy." I tried to sit up. "Paul! You're squishing my boobs...freaking move!" I surprisingly was able to pull the utterly destroy and smashed up bag of Dorittos with him still on top of me.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 pm

I grabbed the Doritos from her hand and got up. "I told you... I aint joking bout my chips." I kept my gaze on her as I shoved a handful of the smashed up chips into my mouth. "So, how your boobs doing?" I joked, smirking.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:46 pm

"They hurt." I said with a pout sitting up and totally unintentionally displaying a crap load of cleaveage-oh the curse of wearing your brother's shirt- at him. "Thanks to you." I shot him a dirty look. I was now sitting cross legged with my shorts about 4 inches long on my leg.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 pm

I smirked down at her chest. "They look fine to me..." I muttered, forgetting this was my friends sister. As if the thought suddenly appeared to me I shook my head. The kid was 15! "Yo- go get me a new bag of Doritos." I had already finished the crushed ones...
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 am

"You ate all our Doritos..." I said flicking him with my finger. "So are we going to watch a movie or something...cause no offense but you're boring as hell...worse the Jake and Quil. At least they're funny." I smirked and added something just to piss him off. "And cute."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Cute? Well, your a kid obviously you'd think they're 'cute.' See kid, to me they are children. And immature, not 'funny'." I straightened by back and crossed my arms as if trying to look manly. A few seconds into it I dropped the look and slouched back. "Fine. Get a movie. ....Any cheetos?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 pm

"They're like one year younger than you...that's not that little." I said with a smirk as I got up swinging my legs gracefully over the couch. "And the Cheetos are my brother's. He'd kill me if I gave them to you." I grinned playfully as I flicked some hair behind my back. "Anyways.....what movie are we watching?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

"3." I corrected huffily. "And... I don't care, Embry will live. Can you get them already???" I rolled my eyes when she just asked what movie we were watching and shrugged. "YOUR house."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next