The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 - Page 6 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Embry Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yes it IS your fault you IDIOT! YOUR the reason she is even IN THE HOSPITAL!"
She hit his head against Pauls then turned away from him, promising to take care of him later..He needed to protect his sister from that pedophile inside. He phased back and jogged to the hospital and back towards Katrina's room.
Embry narrowed his eyes when he walked in. That man's hand was on her knee!!! He walked up to him and took hold of his wrist, pulling it OFF of trina's knee and twisting it behind his back
"i thought I told you not to lay a hand on my sister, asshole"
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 - Page 6 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm

"EMBRY!" I shrieked horrified he was hurting the amazingly cute guy. "He's nicE!" I protests not able to see the hazed and clouded look in my eyes. And now my mannerisms and voice sounded different that usual. "We were just talking."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm

"Shut up, Trina!"
I shouted, sorry for doing so, but ready to smash this bastards head into the wall.
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:39 pm

I glared at him. "Embrrrrry." Sniffling I pouted sadly before shooting an adoring gaze at Ken.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 pm

"It was an accident!" I hissed in my mind, glaring as he hit his head against mine. I growled in frustration as he raced off and phased back. The large gash in my side wasn't as bad as before, and was slowly healing itself. There was still a whole lot of freaking blood. Damn it, Imm gonnaa kill that kid...

I looked down and took the extra pair of shorts strapped to my ankle. I slipped them on in minor embarrassment, and followed after him. I stopped at the door and sighed. "Embry- leave him alone." I growled, pulling my friend off of the doctor.

"What the hell??" Ken shouted, as his arm was twisted. "SECURITY!!!"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:14 pm

"Guys!" I shrieked getting up and stamping my good foot. "Seriously!" Trying to raise my voice several octaves higher didn't seem to work or get their attention. "Bry seriously." I hissed yanking as his arm and shooting a horrified look at Ken. He better be fine.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm

lol just so you know...his sweat pants are just ripped...so he has some cover.
Embry pushed Paul off of him
"Are you SERIOUSLY going to pull me off when this Pedophile is feelin up on my sister!?"
he glared at Paul and Ken, Katrina behind him.
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm

"Yes, damn it, Embry! He isn't a freaking pedophile- he wasn't feeling her up you overprotective creep!" Paul rolled his eyes and took Trina's arm. "Come on- I'm driving you guys home."

"I'm not a pedophile you insolent little asshole! I am a DOCTOR. It is my JOB. Besides, I wouldn't really get much pleasure in feeling up a girl such as your sister." Ken rolled his eyes and rubbed his arm. "She's a drugged 15 year old. You are such a good brother when it come to protecting her from a DOCTOR who is MAKING SURE SHE IS ALRIGHT, but can't care to focus on her health. And where exactly were you when this happened? Don't you kids have parents??" Ken muttered, giving Embry a scathing look.

Last edited by Paul on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 pm

He narrowed his eyes, letting out a growl. In a swift movement, he stepped forward and swung his fist out, catching Ken in the jaw like a freight train.
"SHE WOULDNT BE STONED IF YOU HADNT OF GIVEN IT TO HER YOU ASS! Katrina would NEVER DO THAT SHIT!"
He watched as the dotctor hit the floor, pretty sure he had cracked his jaw..and knocked loose some teeth. =D
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Ken fell to the floor, hand on his jaw and eyes blazing. He lifted a hand to his mouth and glared up at Embry. Ken went down to his waistline, and pressed a small black button on his pager. Two doctors started coming down the hall, and security good be heard.

"EMBRY, YOU IDIOT!" Paul shouted, grabbing him back at throwing him to the floor. "What the hell is your problem??? You fucking idiot!!!!"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 pm

"EMBRY CALL!" I shrieked smacking him hard. My eyes flashed angry. "Stop hurting him! He was helping me okay." I shot Ken an apologetic look. "Sorry...He tends to have anger management problems." I grabbed his arm. My eyes bulged when he hit him. "Oh my effing God EMBRY!" I hurried over to him. "You okay?" I asked worriedly glancing at Ken as I leaned over him.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm

"PAUL! GET the hell out of here before I phase in this damned place!"
I yelled, pushing paul back as i got back to my feet. I grabbed Trina and started walking out of the hospital, dragging her behind me and ignoring all of her screams and shouts. He pushed her lightly to Paul when they got outside. Leaning against his squad was Cheif Swan. He had gotten a call about a teenage boy who was attacking the staff.
"Well..I didnt expect it to be you, Embry"
Cheif Swan uncrossed his arms from his chest and reached for his cuffs.
"You seem ti have assaulted someone..I gotta take you in..maybe you can explain why on the ride to the station"

Embry let out a sigh
"Take her home, Paul. Dont let her out or near that ass..no matter HOW much she begs or screams. Got it?"

He didnt wait for an answer because Cheif Swan wasnt waiting to put him inside of his car.

Chief Swan gave the two a look..meaning that they should go home and not cause anymore trouble.
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Ken didn't answer her, but instead pushed himself up off the floor. He straightened his jacket and glared at Embry, thankful the chief had finally showed up.

"Damn it, Embry..." I hissed. "Watch what you say." I rolled my eyes and followed them out to the parking lot, where the chief was already waiting for him. "Nice one, dickhead." I muttered, taking Trina's arm. "Yeah yeah... She'll be fine." I sighed and watched as the car pulled away. "Come on- get in the car." I told Trina, grabbing Embry's keys from my pocket.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm

"Lemmie go Paul!" I shrieked trying to squirm out of his grasp. I felt like i was about to spit fire. Shoving me into the passenger seat Paul strode over in three strides to the over sit and got in. "You're bringing me back there." I hissed annoyed and glancing over at where my brother was getting put into a squad car. "You owe me." I smirked as the car drove away.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 pm

"Not a chance, kid." I muttered, leaning over to buckle her in. Once she was, I put the key in the ignition and started the car up. "Your bro is beyond pissed. The last thing I need is another fight..." I looked back behind me and started to back out.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:00 pm

"You promised!" I shrieked angrily. "You better bring me back or I swear you'll never get to me that girl ever again. And I'll tell everyone that you got Embry in major trouble." I put my hands on my hips. "BRING ME BACK NOW!"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 pm

"Shut up, Trina!" I yelled, pulling out of the parking lot. "Kid, I love you and all- but seriously. Shut up."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Chief Swan waited in the small square room for Embry to talk.

"You have to understand, Chief Swan. I walked in the door and the man pratically had his hands under her shorts! Of course I was going to act. She is only 16! Think..what if it was Bella? I mean...I could understand if he was checking for broken bones or somethin..but he wasnt. Im absolutely positive about that. Plus..he gave her WAY too many pain killers..he could have overdosed her! She could hardly walk right when I was bringing her out!"

"Alright alright..I hear you, Embry.."
Charlie sat back and gave a sigh
"Is there anyone home right now?"

"Yeah..my mom"

"Im gonna go give her a call..let her know whats happened. And Im letting you out with a warning and a fine..But if I catch you near that doctor, youll be right back in here, got it?"

Embry shook his head yes, letting out a breath..he hoped it wouldnt be that big of a fine.
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:04 pm

"PAUL I SWEAR TO GOD!" I yelled back just steaming now. "YOU BETTER DO IT!"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm

"DUDE. SHUT UP. I'm not taking you back there! Go badger Embry about it!" I put both hands back on the steering wheel as I headed back to the Calls.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:12 pm

"Paul turn back around now or I'll Leah you were totally checking out her ass last week. And I'm sure she'd just LOVE to hear the information." I smirked. "And I'll tell him you were flirting with me, were staring at my boobs, and almost kissed me." Blinking several times. "And I'm gonna cry if you don't take me back."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:14 pm

"What the hell?" Paul stopped the car on the empty road and turned to look at her. "I looked at you like, TWICE. And I did NOT try and kiss you! And- EW. I do not like Leah!!!!!"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:17 pm

"Yes well I think he'd believe his cute, innocent little sister over his horny, asshole friend." I said with a smirk. "So turn it around."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 pm

I glared at her. Evil sneaky little kid... But then again, if I didn't, she'd tell Embry... and he'd act on first reaction... and then everyone would have to suffer our bad moods... and then Sam would be annoyed... and then everyone would have to suffer HIS bad mood... so technically I was doing the whole pack a favour. And hey, maybe I'd get to see the nurse again.... "I swear to God, if you breathe a word about this to ANYONE I'm coming back for you. Little brat...." I rolled my eyes and started the car again. Then I made a U-turn.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Grinning smugly I was silently cheering on. "Pff like I'm scared of you Paul...watchya gonna do? Bite me?" I snickered.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next