The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 - Page 8 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Katrina Call Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm

I was kicking the whole time and actually started to drag the dinning room table with me. "Leeeemie go!" I squealed frustrated as I beat my fists into his skin. It was so annoying that I couldn' t actually hurt him.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006 - Page 8 Empty Re: Title: A woman will flirt with anybody in the world, Date: March 3rd 2006

Post  Embry Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Embry opened the door to his home with a scowl on his face. Chief Swan had driven him home after he talked with his mother and had the fine paid for..and now, Chief Swan wasnt leaving until he saw Embry inside of the house.
Embry looked around..saw a bag of chips on the couch and heard yelling in the kitchen. He let out a sigh and walked over to the two. He detached Paul from Katrina and then Katrina from the table, throwing her over his shoulder like he had done many times. Of course, he never hurt her while doing so. He then proceeded to the living room, tossing Katrina playfully onto the couch and sitting by her feet by the bag of chips.

"Done be mad at me, Katrina..for punching that as-....doctor. But there just wasnt something RIGHT about him..like that feeling we all get around the bl-...Cullens. I dont want you near him until we have a chance to find out aboiut him, alright?"

His anfer had sizzled out on the ride home...so he just sort of sat there with that pleading -brother-loving look.
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:17 pm

I pouted trying to look annoyed and pissed but it soon faded. “Fine…but if there’s nothing weird with him then I can hang out with him okay.” I kicked his head playfully with my foot. “And tell Paul to stop making the term eating someone out of house and home true.”
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Embry caught her foot.
"Maybe..."
He took off her shoe and....commenced the tickling of her foot
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:27 pm

<< EEE OMG HE"S SO FREAKING ADORABLE ! *steals Embry* He's my big brother!>>

"OMG!" I shrieked with laughter trying to pull away but it didn't work seeing how he was much stronger that me. Attempting to kick in the face wasn't very sucessful either. " Eemmmbry stopp." I said in between giggles.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm

lol))

"P-U!!!! Girl, your feet STINK!"
he said jokingly, letting go of her foot. He grinned and gave her leg a pat before getting up.
"Mom'll be home soon..but I gotta run to Sam's really quickly, alright? And Im taking the food whore with me"
he said, jerking a thumb behind him in the direction of Paul, who was STILL in the kitchen eating...figures -_-
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

I giggled at the comment about Paul mentally agreeing with my older brother. "Fine..but don't take to long...and seriously what's with always being at Sam's house? He's NOT that interesting."

<< she doesn't know they're werewolves btw>>
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:47 pm

lol i know)

"Yeah..ill hurry..come on Paul"
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:09 pm

I turned on the tv figuring I might as well entertain myself while my brother went off and did 'cultish" stuff. "You better.."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:45 pm

"Yeah yeah..." I mumbled, following him out. "Listen dude I gotta talk to you.... See you, Trina!" I called, before going out the door with Embry. "So right, about that doctor dude... seriously, he's bad news."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 am

"Nah, really? Why do ya think I acted the way I did? We need to tell Sam"
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 am

"I thought you thought he was a pedophile." I said accusingly, annoyed that I didn't get the credit here. "Look I think he knows... you know. About us. So yeah... we gotta tell Sam...."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8