The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE) Empty Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings: had he been in my place and I in his, though I hated him with a hatred that turned my life to gall, I never would have raised a hand against him. You may look incredulous, if you please! I never would have banished him from her society as long as she desired his. The moment her regard ceased, I would have torn his heart out, and drank his blood! But, till then - if you don't believe me, you don't know me - till then, I would have died by inches before I touched a single hair of his head!-Wuthering Heights

"Mhmm?"I muttered leaned into him as he kissed me back gently but intensify it at the end. He grinned wickedly and muttered something into my ear. "Justin....no seriously..." His kisses moved to my jaw now as my eyes closed happily I couldn't ever think well when people kissed me there. He shifted me on his position on my lap so now I was straddling him. My cheerleader skirt was hiked up my leg as he pulled my closer against his chest.

"Love you babe." He murmured looking over in direction of one of the lunch tables before kissing me again. I smiled faintly and muttered back. His hand ran through my pigtails as he playfully tugged my hair. I swatted his hand away.

"Love you too." He kissed me even more fiercely now with some sort of strange hunger in the kiss. I froze not used to him kissing like that but after a second kiss I yielded to it....I practically had to...it was if some unseen human force was making me.

He grinned continuing to kiss me as he kept casting side glances towards one of the tables. He's hands slowly moved up my body running his hands along my stomach for a moment before moving further up.

Last edited by Katrina Call on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE) Empty Re: Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 pm

I sat there a few tables away, glancing every few seconds at the ass that was now pulling Katrina into his lap. It should have been me who was playing with her like that. It should have been me who was kissing her like that... but it wasn't. Fine. I'd accept that. It was my job to be there now. Be there if she ever needed me, be there to get her out of trouble, be there to save her from it. That was my job now. And I'd do it.

I was listening in on their conversation. I couldn't help it. My hearing was pretty good due to my extra senses, and I could pick up most of what they were saying. Right now I was ready to shoot the guy. He hadn't actually DONE anything... but God I knew he wanted to. I looked away and took a deep breathe, closing my eyes. Calm it, Seth.

Seconds past though, and I couldn't help turning back. He was kissing her again. Her lips, her jaw... Moving his hand up her body. White hot anger flashed in my eyes, and suddenly my muscles tensed. Calm it... not here... you can't... I had to keep telling my self that. I had to keep breathing before I phased. I tried to push the anger away and thought back to me and Katrina... when we kissed.. they way she laughed... it was getting better. I unclenched my fists and forced myself to breathe, and look straight ahead. I would NOT get angry.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE) Empty Re: Thread Title: And there you see the distinction between our feelings....- Date: March 2006- VIOLENCE! (DONE)

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm

I kissed him back my mind feeling fuzzy and utterly devoted to him. As if there was no other guy on the entire planet who was better than-Seth. Wait what? No...no I was with Justin.. I didn't like Seth. I liked Justin. Kissing him back deeply I trying to confirm that belief. That one day Justin and I would end up together...we'd be high school sweethearts. The perfect high school fairy tale. He cupped my face with his hands planting a kiss on my forehead before going to 'assaulting' with his kisses on my lips.

His hands moved further up now running along my chest resting there longer than he had anywhere else before he moved up to my shoulders. Pulling me closer he deepened the kiss even more as he bit back a smirk knowing he was really pissing a certain someone off. His hands slide back down to my thighs as he stroked his hands lightly cross them. "You know...it's my birthday soon." He muttered against my lips kissing my neck now. I moved in with the kisses resting myself against his body. "So I was wondering if you wanted to do something special...." He rubbed my arm now with his thumb. "Such as go on a camping trip...just the two us." His smirk grew even wider and he kissed me intensely making me forget how to breath. Gosh I loved him so much.

Smiling down at him a little dazed and not sounding like myself at all-I sounded somewhat bewitched. 'That sounds great." I giggled running his hands along his chest. He grinned crookedly at me making my heart into a pile of mush. His hands moved back to my thighs now which was starting to make me feel a little weird. "So when's the next game?" I asked with a nervous laugh taking the opportunity to pull away from him so I could sip some more coca-cola. He continued playing with the lose strands of the hair of my shoulder as he twisted it around his fingers.

"Friday..."He muttered his breath tickling my neck and making me flush a little. I leaned back in to kiss him. "God I love you babe." Justin muttered starting to kiss me intensely now as I drifted off to my own brainless world. His hands moved up under my shirt, caressing the bare skin of my stomach before moving upwards. I broke away from him.

"..Justin.."I begged looking at him wide eyed. I had told him I wasn't ready for this. "Please.." I added softly giving him a pleading look. He laughed it off and kissed me again.

"Aw come on Babe...I was just havin' some fun." He kissed me again his hands moved down now resting at my waist for a bit before the slowly moved back up. My whole body tensioned. Seriously? I pulled away.

"Seriously Justin." I said firmly.

His eyes narrowed darkly. "What the hell is you problem? Do you not want to date me now or something?" He hissed into my ear making me flinch.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 pm

I kept my eyes on the wall, but that didn't stop their voices drifting into my head. I tried hard to ignore it, but it just didn't seem to be going away. My muscles tensed again, and I squeezed my hands shut tight until a pained look crossed my face. I couldn't I needed to leave so I could phase. Something was keeping me rooted there though, and I kept hearing what they were saying. It was making me extremely uncomfortable. And pissed. To me it sounded like Katrina was getting annoyed... and uncomfortable. I waited a few more seconds. My ears picked up the boy's soft his and within seconds I was standing. It took all my self control not to phase and kill him right there, but I kept my cool.

In a few strides I was in front of them, and pulled Trina off him and behind me. One hand was tight on her wrist, the other was gripped the guy's shirt. "You stay the HELL away from her, you understand me???" I hissed, pulling him down angrily. God, I was so freaking ready to RIP THE GUYS HEAD OFF.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 pm

He smirked down at both of us. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He asked with a slightly nervous laugh. The rest of his 'friends' -posse more like- moved in on us. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping I had just imagined this all.

"Seth...don't..." I pleaded fearfully. I had see this happen one to many times and I didn't want him to end up like the other ones who had tried to stop him from doing something. I winced in pain when his grip tightened cutting the circulation off in my wrist.

"So you think that you can stop me...from seeing my girlfriend? "He laughed cockily now confided that Seth was highly out numbered. "Come on Katrina we're going." He muttered eying me up and down before trying to tug at my arm.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Oh shit. I was gonna phase... I knew it... I had half a mind to call up the pack now. They'd defend me. Hell, they would kill the rest of the pretty boys too. Especially since it was Katrina... but whatever. This was my girl, my fight. And I'd do it alone. I was a werewolf for God's sake! I could take on all of them... I'd done worse.

"It's fine, Katrina." I hissed. I wanted to tell her I couldn't get hurt... but whatever. She'd figure it out. "You know who I think I am? LET ME TELL YOU, BASTARD. I'm Seth Clearwater, your worst fucking nightmare. Now back your sorry ass up. You are not her boyfriend. Maybe you once were, but your ass moves just lost you that title. Sorry, kid." The second he reached for Katrina, I pulled her back behind me. "I said don't touch her." I growled, narrowing my eyes. Don't phase... don't phase... calm down...
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 pm

I winced even more as he gripped me even more tightly, I bit my lip trying not to cry out in pain. My wrist might snap though. Seth sensed me tension and looked it some...just enough for one of the guys to be able to snatch me out of his gasp and pulling me up against his. One of his arms was wrapped around my chest and waist tightly while the other had a handful of my hair pulling me back and forcing me to not look at Seth. "Seth.."I moaned worriedly half out of fear for myself now and for him.

Justin snickered loudly. "Yeah right Clearwater...but I think I'm the one who chooses whether or not we're still together and not you." He shoved Seth away from him as he ruffled his hair cockily. He flashed the girls a smile before turning back to Seth. "So just because you can't get a girl to like you doesn't mean you need to intercede in our lovely relationship."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Turning to see if she was alright for a split SECNOD was my biggest mistake. She was gone from me in that little time, and into the arms of some bastard. "She's a girl, damnit- act nice." I hissed, ready to tear of his head. My voice was coming out in growls, and I was started to move my neck sideways as the feeling took over. No... I couldn't. It would give us all away. I needed to calm down.

"No. I do. Katrina is my best friend, sorry to break it to you. And she seemed perfectly happy making out with me on top of the tables." I didn't care that I was acting like a kid. I imprinted on her. Not THIS loser. "Don't TOUCH ME." I growled. Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed him and threw him 20 feet away into a table. My eyes went HUGE at how far he had gone, and my heart was suddenly pounding. Had i really just done that? "Thank you, pack." I whispered to myself, eyes still wide in shock. My hands were shaking, but I knew I had to gain control again. I couldn't let them get me when weak... you know, not that I ever was. "Now let her go." I hissed, talking to the guy holding Katrina.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 pm

The boys stared wide eyed wondering what the f*ck had just happened. I was shocked too. My mouth was most likely hung open wide eyed like this 'O'. The guy holding me gripped me even tighter now figuring I was his only bargaining tool. "Nope." He said defiantly pulling my hair even more and kicking me when I tried to squirm away. "Stop moving you stupid slut." He hissed sounding really pissed off. "Or I'm going to hurt lover boy here." I froze staring at Seth with horror.

"Fuck...damn it...fucking f*ck." Justin muttered slowly getting up from where he had gotten thrown and was rubbing his head looking in pain but not in enough pain for someone who had just gotten thrown 20 feet. "Oh please Clearwater...do you really think she's worth it...it's not like she'd do anything with you...she isn't worth anything. "His eyes pierced my heart making the tears of pain stream down even more. "She'd not do anything with me so there's no fucking way she'd do anything with you.......she should be happy I even wasted my time with her " He laughed cruelly eying me leeringly.
Razz
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 am

My eyes quickly dashed to Katrina, and the anger returned. "YOU FUCKING STOP HURTING HER." I yelled, raising my fist. "And don't you dare talk to her like that... don't worry Katrina. He's lying. He can't hurt me... give me a sec. I'll get you home right after I beat the SHIT OUT OF THESE GUYS." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, waiting until Justin had stood up again.

Wait, what? Stood up?? He was supposed to be fucking unconscious! I narrowed my eyes as I watched him. He could stand. Something was definitely weird about this guy... ha. He sounded like that guy Sam had been thinking about. I smirked. Nah, no way. The smirk started to fade as his returned though, and my eyes narrowed once more. "I don't care for that, you jerk." I muttered, disgusted by his comments. "She's my friend... and your a sick bastard for using her." Anger was pulsing through me once more and I narrowed my eyes. "She deserves MUCH better than you. And she knew that oh so damn well. I wouldn't let her, and she wouldn't let you. Look how that worked out huh?" In two stride I was in front of him. My fist slammed into his face, knocking him down once more. "Bastard."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 am

The guy holding me tugged on my hair even more making me wonder why it hadn’t even fallen off yet. I closed my eyes trying to draw out the pain. Biting my lip hard as I tried not to cry out in pain-it would only make him happier- I ended up drawing blood. My head was seriously killing now and I was feeling dizzy and my arm felt like it had lost all of its circulation. I basically was pulled up against him now. I tried casting a side ways glance towards Seth not believing him when he had told he could handle it. How the heck could he handle this? There were about seven to eight of them and they weren’t exactly the weakest guys ever. They were freaking football players for God’s sake.

My mind seemed conflicted now as I struggled with whether or not I wanted to slap Justin or bug Seth not to hurt him. The latter one ended up winning. “Seth…Seth just stop…you’re going to hurt him.” I sobbed tears streaming down my face. What the heck was up with me??!?!? I hated him. I gulped nervously wondering what the hell was up with me. I didn’t like him. As he turned to look at me Justin to opportunity to swing a punch at Seth hitting him in the face...hard.

"Seth?!?!?!" I shrieked in horror now more that ever trying to pull away. One of Justin's friends -the guy holding me-slapped me and muttered in to my ear. "Shut the hell up bitch and stop moving or I swear you'll be sorry." I glared at him kicking him in the knee. I had to get away...make sure he was okay. He yanked my hair back again.

Justin's glared at Seth. "You stay the hell away from my girlfriend Clearwater or I swear you'll regret the day you were ever born." He nodded his head towards several of the guys who ran at Seth pinning his arms behind his back while other of the guys moved in to hold me. "Show's over kids now scram." He yelled at the on lookers who bolted when he spoke. Crap...crap..damn it. Now he really was going to get hurt. He moved back in to talk to Seth. " And I swear to God...if do you one single thing...even talk to her or walk her to class you'll be missing a leg."

He turned to look at me as my hearts started doing somersaults. Crap...crap...crap. "How could you do that to him?" I demanded wincing one of the guys punched him again. It looked like he had hurt his hand in the process also. Justin laughed coming closer to me running a finger along my jawline. I shivered turning my head away but not as quickly as most people would if they were disgusted and horrified by someone. I somewhat needed it also.

"Oh please....he was trying to take you away...I was just fighting for what I own." He said with a smirk leaning even closer to me his lips brushing up against mine. I closed my eyes trying to get enough control to pull away. I moved to the left but got forced forwards by the guy behind me. I glared my foot moving quickly as I stepped on his foot.

"You.don't.own.me." I said through gritted teeth. "No one owns me." He glowered pulling me away from his friend and shoving me up against the wall. My arms were pinned behind me as he gripped my shoulders tightly. There was probably going to be marks on me now.

"I wouldn't be to sure of that." He muttered kissing me roughly and making me squirm to get away. What was with him? He was usual so nice.... not at all like this. His hands moved up my body again this time staying on me ass. I tried to worm my way out again feeling uncomfortable. "Stop moving." He growled angrily holding me tightly.

<< so like four guys total are holding Seth...I don't think he could get away but then who knows maybe Wolfie will surprise me Razz >>
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm

I didn't make a sound as he punched me. Hell... it hardly hurt. It felt like someone had, what- poked me? Thank you wolfies... I thought. For the first time, I was happy for this curse. I shook my head and looked back over at Katrina. I ignored her comment, and instead focused on the kid holding her. I didn't care if I hurt him. He deserved it! That bastard! "You fucking let go of her..." I was about to move forward, but four guys moved forward- FOUR- and pinned my arms behind me. "You have NO right to tell me what to do, bastard. Katrina's my friend and I'll do every damn thing I want with her. AND YOU DON'T FUCKING DARE SAY OTHERWISE! YOU UNDERSTAND ME???" I wasn't really in the position to yell, but then again if I lost control... I smirked bitterly at the thought. I'd kill him. I would. I'd phase, and kill him. Damn Sam.

I just watched him as I devised the best way to kill him. It registered in my mind though, finally, what was happening to Katrina. "YOU FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled loudly, knocking down two guys. I was ready to MURDER him.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Justin stared at him started to get worried but her grabbed Katrina wrapping his arm around her throat.”One move Clearwater and I’ll choke her…”He threatened eyeing Seth warily. “Now I’ll hand her over to you…if you swear not to hurt me.” He smirked tightening his grip and making me gasp for air.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 pm

My eyes suddenly went wide and I stopped. "Don't you dare. You'll get arrested you idiot... I'll kill you if you do I swear to God I will." I tried to keep calm, so I closed my eyes for a second and sighed. "Give her over to me now, and I won't tear your head from your neck. Ever come near her again, and your head wont be the only thing I rip off." Although I had just calmed my self, the second he tightened his grip I was ready to kill again. It was hard staying calm... "Let.... go..... now...." I hissed, my voice coming out half strangled.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Justin smirked again muttering extremely quietly into my ear. “I’m not through with you yet, “ before shoving me towards Seth. “Whatever you can have her…I didn’t even want her anyways.” He said with a laugh starting to saunter off feeling extremely confident of himself.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:03 pm

I was going to KILL him. I was about to, but then in the far back I saw two guys coming toward us. Paul and Embry. "We're not done with you either." I muttered, smirking. I then turned to look at Katrina and pulled her against me in a tight hug. I held her head to my chest before finally letting her up. "God, are you alright? Katrina I'm so sorry...."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Embry was walking with Paul down the halol, laughing about something idiotic (as usual) when they heard a loud bang. They looked at eachother, wondering what the hell that was..and then heard a familiar voice yell...It was Seth..and he sounded PRETTY PISSEDd...which was never good...seeing as how he could loose control right here in the middle of the school. On mutual agreement, they began to run towards the sound of the yelling Seth...Unfortunately, so did a bunch of other students who were curious and hoping to see a fight.

Embry ran ahead of Paul, slowing down a few kids in the process..and burst out to wherever Seth. Katrina, and the gang of assholes were. His feet froze in place when he saw what lay before him. Seth was pratically fuming at the mouth, behind held by at least 4 large boys while some guy, who he believed was names Justin...was holding a struggling Katrina against a wall, rudely ravishing her face.

His hands tightened into fists and, with Paul right on his heals, he strode up behind Justin. Now Paul and Embry were pretty freakin big compared to Seth...bigger than the guys holding Seth,...and DEFF. bigger than Justin...Embry stopped though when the guy slipped a hand around Katrina's neck. He rethought his plan and whispered quickly to Paul. They snuck up right behind him and tapped on either side of his shoulder
"Excuse me..But I believe you are lost, friend"
Embry said in a voice that was controlled, but had some major anger boiling up right underneath
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 pm

I shook my head my entire body shaking. What the hell just happened? I leaned my head into Seth’s chest as tears streamed down my cheeks. That was probably the top worst moments of my life. I wrapped my arms around his neck just wanting to feel safe right now.

Justin jumped a mile. "What the hell?" He demanded looking at Embry his eyes growing large. "You got a problem with me?" He asked a cocky smirk on his face.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 pm

I followed Embry, trying the whole time to control my anger. But this was too easy.. I could take these kids out in one punch. I smirked as we went up behind him and nodded. "Yeah, you might want to re-think who your hand is around, kid." I looked up and glanced back over to where Seth now held Katrina. Idiot. Why the heck hadn't he taken this kid out first? And what was with Katrina??? Being with him in the first place.... okay the both were getting a serious talking to. >.< "Oh, and yeah." I said turning back to the idiot. "Just a small one. Hey, Embry, do you want to do the first honour or shall I?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Embry slowly cracked his knuckles.
"As a matter of fact.....I do"
With that, he let his fist fly. grabbing hold of the kids shoulder so he wouldnt 'fly' away from him, he punched him hard in the face..about double the strength of what he had hit the doctor with. He smelled the blood pooling in his mouth and grinned before hitting him again in the stomach.
"Where the HELL do you get off fucking with my sister and Seth like that, you ugly whelp!?"
He yelled as he hit him again, letting him go down onto his knees.
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:33 pm

"What the fuck?" Justin yelled clutching at his face in pain now doubled over in pain now. "What the hell is your problem? I just hanging with my girl friend damn it. What the fuck is everyone's fucking problem today?" He glowered at them.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 pm

I hugged her back tightly, and kissed her head, putting one hand on the back of her soft hair. "I'm so... so sorry..." I glanced up at Paul and Embry and sighed. It had been five seconds and they were already beating him up. I knew I was young, but I hated how they could so easily do that... I felt so weak.. and stupid.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 pm

"Oh, our problem? Don't act dumb, pretty boy." I rolled my eyes and sent a iron fist straight to his chest. "You better apologize for EXACTLY what you did. NOW." I sent another punch at his head. "5 seconds before the next one, kid."
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Embry Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Embry counted down the seconds as he cleaned some blood from his fist
Embry Call
Embry Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm

"I just want to go." I sobbed clinging to him even more tightly not sure if he'd be there the next second."Don't leave me Seth." I whispered faintly collapsing to the ground in exhaustion and from fear.

He laughed fearfully spitting out blood. "What the hell should I apologize for? I wasn't doing anything wrong? Clearwater was the one who was trying to steal my fucking girlfriend."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next