The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:17 pm

"Something wrong Paul?" I asked when I started to get a weird look from him. It was making me feel selfconscieous. I leaned up and kissed him lightly.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

"“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: "“We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” Date: TBD

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 pm

"Nothing." I replied, leaning down to kiss her with a grin. I deepened it, and ran my hand through her hair. "Are we moving along now?" I asked her, breaking away for a moment.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 pm

"Mmm?" I asked propping myself up a little and arching my back so I could see him better. "You mean like have sex?" I asked a look of horror and shock on my face. "Because I'm really not ready for that yet..." My face turned a little pink. I kissed him again.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:31 pm

I sighed and broke away. "You took of your shirt, Rach. Just a bit of action?" I leaned down and lay my head on her shoulder. Slowly I moved my face close and kissed her cheek. I ran my hand through her hair and sighed, glancing once again to her face. "You wanna take off your shorts?" I grinned jokingly and kissed her.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm

I kicked his leg. "I'm serious Paul I really don't want to..."I snuggled aganst him resting my on his chest. "I just don't feel ready yet...soon though." I said feeling like I was constantly repeating myself. God I was probably a horrible girlfriend.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:43 pm

"Ouch..." I sighed and rolled onto my side so she could put her head down on me. I started playing with her hair, and looked up toward the ceiling as I talked. "You keep saying SOON, Rach. When? I love you to death and you know I'd wait forever...just I love you so much that...well you can't blame me for wanting you. I want to you know, REALLY be with you. And you know I'd never leave you. So...when?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 pm

"yes I know...but I just feel insecure.." I leaned over and kissed him. "I'm so used to having crap boyfriends that lie to me...that my instincts are just telling me you're the same even though I know you aren't. "
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 pm

"Ouch, Rachel. Come on...I told you already. You know how much I love you. You don't have to feel like that." I sighed, and looked back down at her. "Why don't you trust me?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 pm

I felt bad and leaned up kissing him again, " I know I just don't feel comfortable yet...we've only been dating for a month.."
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

I sighed again. "Fine then. I'll wait. If that's what you really want..." I leaned down and kissed her. "I'll wait for you." I was trying to make her feel sure that I would, I knew she probably wanted to hear that. But the truth was, I would wait. It wasn't like I was in love with her because of her body... heck, if she never wanted to be with me at all- I'd still be in love with her.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 pm

I smiled up at him kissing him softly on the lips. "Thanks.." I murmured running my hand through his hair and sitting up again pulling up with me. I slide back unto his lap deepening the kiss my fingers sliding down his chest and running along his waistline.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 pm

"Anytime, baby." I grinned back, kissing her. I grinned into it and put my hands back on her hips. As her hands roamed over my chest I smirked, knowing all too well she was doing it again. I grinned and leaned forward, deepening the kiss.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Deepening the kiss even more I pressed myself into him my hands not leaving his waist line as I continued to kiss him passionately. I could never get sick of kissing him.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm

I grinned and kissed her back. Just wait for it...
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:11 pm

<< NO SEX>>

I deepened the kiss even more pressing myself up against him even more if that was possible. I pushed him back unto the bed again. My hands slide along his pant line.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 pm

My heart started beating a bit faster, which was some what unusual. Calm it, Paul. Okay... just kiss her. Don't do anything. I think she likes it better... O_o

I kissed her deeply, but evenly. I kept my hands on her hips and went no where else, trying not to smile. Her hands were at my pants... Rachel's hands were by my pants.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 pm

I continued to kiss him starting to feel really turned on by the way he was kissing me. I slowly slide off his belt dropping it to floor before going back to kissing him.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Holy shit. I tried to keep normal, but I was getting pretty excited here. Oh god... I kept my kissing even, but deepened it slowly. I didn't make any movement hoping she'd continue.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm

I bit back a moan trying to control myself and not rip his clothes off right now as I continued to kiss him hungrily. My hands moved to slide down his pants, which I kicked off the bed once they were off him.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 pm

I tried not to go mental, but inside I probably was. Oh my God... I forced my self to stay, wondering if she would stop should I try to take her shorts off. I kissed her back, keeping the same pace as I had for the past two minutes. The way she was kissing me made me want to do a whole lot more then take her clothes off, and it was starting to drive me nuts how much I wanted to kiss her back. I was scared though that the second I started she would stop. I wasn't sure what she would permit me to do, but I hoped it would be a lot and soon.
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:58 pm

I moaned quietly deepening the kiss even more and pressing myself into him as I continued the kiss only pulling away to breathe heavily. I started kissing him on the jaw and neck. That's when my cellphone rang vibrating against my leg and his chest. "Crap." I muttered sitting up to answer. "Yes?"
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 am

Oh god, she was moaning. I grinned as she started to kiss my jaw, and closed my eyes. Oh yeah... And then it stopped. My 5 minutes of heaven came to a sudden crash as the damn device in her pocket rang.

Whoever rang her, was dead.

On the other side of the this call, a kid was sitting at his desk, tapping a pencil against his notebook.

"Hey, Rachel." said Seth, with a small puzzled expression. "So, I need help with a project... it's not a bad time is it?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:05 am

I ran a hand through my hair shooting Paul an apologetic smile as I sat up on his stomach. "No, no it's fine Seth...so what did you want to know?" I chewed my lower lip.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:10 am

I glared and sat up on my elbow. Wait... Seth? CLEARWATER????? Oh that kid was dead. BEYOND dead. He was pulp. He was going to be in some SERIOUS pain soon... "Hang up." I muttered, glaring at Rachel. I wanted to continue.. now damnit...

"Cool." Seth grinned and leaned back in his desk chair. "So, I have to do this project on like... Genetically Modified Foods or something. I have NO idea what it is. And I mean, with you going to college and everything I figured you might know... So, I'm supposed to like write my opinion on it or something?"
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Black Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 am

I glared at Paul and shook my head before mouthing "No" to him. Gosh he was impatient. I frowned figuring I might need to go over and look it over. "Um I'm not to sure I think I'll need to see it...when's it due." I chewed on my finger nail glancing over at Paul again who had a really weird expression on his face. " Tomorrow!?!?! Okay, I'll be right over...one sec okay." I turned to Paul holding my cellphone against me chest. "I'm really sorry babe...I need to go." I smiled apologetically.
Rachel Black
Rachel Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next