The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD Empty Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Thread Title: I'll take a breath, take you by my side. Under the sunlight, Welcome to this place. I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open.-Creed

It wasn't the easiest thing running up a carpeted staircase with stiletto heels on but some how I managed. I don't know exactly how but it did. Seconds later I was knocking on Seth's bedroom before entering. "You read yet? We're gonna be late.."I subconsciously touched he pile of curls pinned up in the back of my head. "Sam's gonna kill you.." I added wondering where he was anyways? "Seth??..." I called out confused. "Seriously...not funny...where the hell are you?"

Last edited by Katrina Call on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD Empty Re: Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 pm

The showers water was pounding down on my back as I washed, sounding over any noises from outside. I was about to finish up when I heard a muffled girls voice yell form my bed room. Leah. I rolled my eyes and called back "I'M IN HERE!" before going back under the water. I washed off the soap from my body and signed when the voice came again. "They're not starting yet! He'll be fine!" Seriously! I finished up my shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist. "What the heck do you want, Lea-" I muttered annoyed, throwing open the bathroom door. But instead I was met with Katrina. "Oh. Hey... sorry..." I said awkwardly, face going red. Whoops.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD Empty Re: Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm

I tried to avoid looking at him. "It's fine.." I muttered staring a bookcase past his ear. "Sorry...I'll just leave so you can you know...change and stuff." I said at loss for words in the beginning. This was so awkward-why did he have to be so freaking cute? I headed for the door.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:33 pm

I laughed, still slightly awkward about the situation and took her hand. "No it's fine... I can just change in the bathroom." I kissed her head and smirked at her awkwardness, turning around and heading toward the bathroom. "So- how's everyone doing over there?" I asked, as I dropped my towel to the floor. I pulled on my underwear and pant's, looking around for my belt.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:40 pm

I laughed still feeling awkward but not so much now. "Embry's been rushing around like crazy seeing how he hasn't need a suit since-." I broke my sentence off immediately feeling horrible. "Sorry." I mumbled looking down at my foot. Great mess this situation up even more now. I took a deep breath trying to not mess up again. "What about you?" Sitting down on his bed and watching him look around for his clothes.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:49 pm

"It's fine." I shrugged it off, and tried to forget she had just mentioned it. Embry hadn't needed a suit since my dad's funeral. It was over though... I'd moved on. "Yeah. I got it... just need to find where I put my... belt! Ha! Got it." I grabbed the belt from the floor near my bed and slipped it on. "There we go." I moved toward where she was sitting- my shirt was folded neatly next to her, along with my socks shoes and tie. I pulled the shirt on and started buttoning it up, glancing back at Katrina ever so often.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:07 pm

I tried not thinking about how amazingly gorgeous he looked without his shirt on. I found myself staring and looked away still pink in the face from what had happened earlier. I probably turned redder. “So...Leah said to tell you that she’s leaving without you…so you don’t need to run around like my brother does each morning before he goes out.” I snickered at the memory. “He looks like a chicken with his head cut off.” I ran a hand through my hair looking over at him again. " I was dying outside....remind me not to let my brother force me into a coat when it's not that cold out." I sighed buttoning my wool coat and slipping it off. “So are you excited for Sam or is your sisters making you hate him right now and feel bad for her?”
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 pm

I laughed as an image of Emrby popped into my head. "God I'd love to see THAT..." I tucked in my shirt before taking my tie from next to her. "Hmm... I think I'm in between." I replied as I put my tie through my collar. "I do feel bad for my sis though... but, Sam's my brother. I'm happy for him." I finished doing my tie, and looked back at Katrina who had a little... look... on her face. I smiled a leaned forward to kiss her cheek. "Do you enjoy watching me dress or something?" I asked, putting my hand on either side of her. I leaned down again to kiss her neck teasingly and grinned.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 pm

I shivered at his touch. "Hmm?" I asked leaning up to kiss him. He was already making my mind feel fuzzy. It usually took a little longer for my brain to get like this when I kissed me. "Like my dress?" I asked spinning around to show him. "I got it a week ago." I said with a happy grin.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 pm

I laughed and kissed her back. "I love it, Katrina..." I said, pulling her against me with a grin. "Well, do you like my suit? Because... you know, it would be sort of unfair if I didn't get the same compliment in return." I knew I had to get dressed, but I really didn't care at the moment. Anytime I was with Katrina I was happy. Nothing else mattered.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm

"Looks great..except your tie's crooked." I straightened it. "There way better." I planted a kiss on his cheek. " You better not draw attention to other girls otherwise I'll beating them up." I said teasingly leaning into him. "And you know I'd so do it." I smacked him when he smirked down at me. "Hey seriously you're supposed to like me not other girls...and if you don't behave I'll hit you with a baseball bat. " I smirked kissing him again.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 pm

"Haha, of course I won't!" I laughed, looking innocent. "Oh. I see. You know... Katrina you are SO right. I completely lost my love for you." i shook my head sarcastically and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. "I'm sorry, how am I supposed to behave?" I grinned and tickled her foot. "And do explain why I deserve to be threatened."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:49 pm

"Seth!!!!!!!" I shrieked trying to get out of his arms. "Put me down! This is so not cool....please." I pouted and bit back a giggle. I frowned at him smacking his arm. "Seth Cleawater seriously!" I finally managed to wriggle out and fell back on his bed giggling but sending him a death glare at the same time. "You totally messed up my hair and now it will look weird."
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 pm

I laughed and raised her up effortlessly, grinning as I did. "Sorry! Nope! This kid doesn't take threats well as you can so plainly see..." I smirked and technically let her break free. "Oh I am SO sorry..." I said, apologizing sarcastically. "Then, you won't mind if I mess it up more will you?" I bounced down on the bed next to her and kissed her cheek before going to kiss her lips. It was a dangerous thing for me... my brain went fuzzy, and soon the only thing that was happening on this world now was our kiss.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 pm

My heart practically stopped beating when he kissed me. I rolled over on top of him. "I guess." I said grudgingly kissing him back before grinning at him. " Just as long as you help me figure out other way I can wear it up after." I snuck in another kiss.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:16 pm

"Mhm. Of course, anything for you." I grinned and kissed her again. Anything for you. The words rang in my head, and as we kissed I remembered back to what Paul had told me a few days ago. I swallowed and looked down at Katrina, who looked just as sweet as ever. She wanted me to kiss her. Obviously she did. But wasn't that awkward? I mean... would she think I was being weird if I started to... come on to her? I was never the first move guy. I was always the 'anything you want, I'll stay behind your line.' guy. Heck, I'd forced HER to stay behind her own line! But... what if she didn't like that? How did guys ever know what girls liked?? I thought once more what Paul had said and sighed. "Dude, if your not cool, they won't like you. You gotta be three things- cool, hot and in between. No more Mr. 'Anything for you Katrina!'. Show her who's boss! Or you know... at least show her you got balls..." I rolled my eyes mentally and looked back down at Katrina. "So, just a question... if you had to pick Paul or Jared... which one would you pick?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:21 pm

I stared at him. What the heck was a question like that? I bit my lip. "Ew...okay neither..." I saw him sigh. "But if I had to chose it would be Paul...Jarred's sweet and stuff but super boring." I leaned down and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Why?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:27 pm

I went bright red, and shook my head. "Nevermind." Damnit I couldn't believe Paul was RIGHT! Well that was something I was never going to tell him.... I rolled over so I was on top of her and took a breathe. Paul was right. I needed to be more interesting. Maybe that's why she picked that Justin guy... oh, well. There went that line.

I suddenly leaned down and kissed her deeply. It felt good with no boundaries. I could be as loving as I want... no friendship awkwardness, no moving too fast. I ran through her already messed up hair and smirked. "I think I like it better messed up." Before she could reply I was back on her lips and moving down her jaw.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 pm

I breathed in sharply surprised he was suddenly like this. Usually he was super careful. I leaned up kissing him forcing his attention back on my lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him again already feeling all fuzzy minded.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 pm

I was mildy surprised by how responsive she was, but then again I knew Paul had been right. I tried not to grin as we kissed, happy she was into it, and wrapped my arms back around her. I ran my hands down her arms and took her hands blindly, lacing my fingers with hers. I moved our hands up, so they now were lying on either side of her head, elbows pointed outward.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 pm

I kissed him back my brain completely go off in a happy blissful state. Pressing myself up against him I held back a gasp. I deepened the kiss feeling silly now. I didn't really have any clue what I was doing.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 pm

I kissed her back with a sense of nervousness as she deepened it. I had no idea what to do now. Paul was all talk! Now how the heck did I actually DO something? It seemed Katrina didn't mind just sitting here and kissing me, she looked perfectly happy to me. I broke away and pressed my cheek to hers, breathing uneven. First, I seriously needed to get straight here. I moved Katrina up so she was lying on the bed normally and leaned over her. "Sorry... the half off half on thing was REALLY starting to annoy me..." I blushed again, and quickly ran a hand through my hair. "I'm sorry, where were we?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm

I pulled him closer to me kissing him again as I pulled his tie off because I kept falling in my face making it hard to see or kiss him. I ran a hand through his hair kissing him more deeply like we had been earlier.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:17 pm

I hid my reddened face by pressing my lips down on hers, and refusing to break away until I was sure the blush was gone. God, I was starting to really enjoy this. Why the hell hadn't I listened to that idiot earlier?? Without pulling away, I slowly pulled off my freshly ironed shirt and threw it to the floor. I liked the feel of her against me better than against the hard material of the white collar shirt. Then again, the ruff material of her dress wasn't to comfortable. But I really didn't mind at the moment. I moved my hands to her hips and finally broke away from her lips, just to move mine to her neck again. God, how did people not breathe for that long?
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 pm

I enjoyed the feel of his hot lips against my neck as wrapped my arms around his neck again pulling him closer to me if that was even possible. A tiny shiver ran through my body when his bare skin was pressed up against my. Our legs intertwined as my lips moved along his jaw leaving a trail of kisses. I let out a tiny moan once he started kissing my neck as I moved into his kisses.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next