The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Twilight Saga RPG
Welcome back!
The Twilight Saga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

Post  Seth Clearwater Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm

She was moaning now? My face went red again and I immediately kissed her lips so she wouldn't see. God I had to stop this blushing issue... now. I ran a hand down her body, eyes closed as we kissed, and moved my hand so it was on her thigh. Could this get more awkward? I was having a little trouble relaxing, but her kisses seemed to be helping. I started nipping at her ear, not sure what the fuck I was doing. I felt her moan again though, so she seemed to be liking it. How? I wasn't exactly sure.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Title: I'll show you love; I'll show you everything with arms wide open- Date: TBD

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm

I leaned into him kissing him again. I ran my hand along his chest.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I grinned and started falling into her kisses. I started getting carried away, and quickly reminded myself it was fine. Getting "carried away" is what I needed. I kissed her deeply, and BIT HER NECK. Rob Spazz >.<
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:08 pm

I blinked surprised and titlted his head so we were kissing on the lips again. When I needed to pull away for air I started kissing his jaw.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:20 pm

I slid my hands down her side, frustrated that the material was blocking my way to her skin. A sort of frenzy had set into me...a frenzy of lust...of want...for her. But I kept it slow. One of my hands rested on her flat tummy while the other tangled itself in her hair. Her lips were so intoxicating! I couldnt help but let my lips wander down her jaw and neck, leaving feather light kisses on her bare skin...light enough to leave goose bumps. I kissed the hollow of her neck, slowing my decent as my hand unravled from her har and tugged lightly at her strapless gown.

Last edited by Seth Clearwater on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm

I closed my eyes in pleasure. It felt so good. I moaned again kissing him even more passionately than before as my hands slide down his body lingering along his waist and pant line. Part of me wanted to rip his clothes off right now but the other side of me was saying it was a stupid idea.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Seth brought his lips back to hers in a quick kiss before leaning his forehead against hers. "Trina...I dont want to go too far..." he whispered, restraining the urge to kiss her again.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:34 pm

I kissed him back pulling away to look at him. "I don't mind..." I murmured my lips moving back to kissing his jaw. He was so perfect. I had blushed some at my comment and was probably still pink in the face when I added. "Do you care?"
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm

It was my turn to blush...again. I gave a smile to play it off. "Not if you don't." With that, I resumed my kissing as I dragged her hands above her head with my own.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:42 pm

I grinned kissing him again still extremely red in the face but trying to ignore it. "Love you..." I murmured into his lips as I kissed him again.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 pm

"I love you too." I whispered into her neck. My hands moved behind her back fumbling at the zipper of her dress before unzipping it. Leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and shoulders I tenatively moved down, kissing along her dress line before moving the back up kissing her on the lips a little rougher that I usually kissed her.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Shivering at his touch I turned even redder when he slide my dress down a little. I pressed my face into his neck not wanting him to see how red I was now. Why did I have to be so awkward. I planted tiny kisses along his neck.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

I leaned into her kisses closing my eyes in pleasure. I kissed her cheeks tilting her head towards me so she'd face me before kising her deeply on the lips. Meanwhile my hand moved upwards interwining in her hair as I ran my and gently through it, playing with her soft curls. With the look she was giving me and the way she looked now I had the sudden urge to rip her dress off. Seth seriously what the hell? I thought horrified. Embry will murder you. My hands moved down her body as I tried to get image and desire out of my head. My face turned a light shade of red from guilt, a little shocked I actually thought that....Resting my hands on her chest I kissed her on the lips again smiling down at her.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 pm

I cupped his face with my hand kissing him and pressing myself into him. He looked so lovely...my mind off who knows where, as I continued kissing him. I reddened again when his hands moved down. A shiver of pleasure ran through my body and I smiled at him as I moved my kisses to his neck.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I grinned into her kiss pulling up against my chest as I continued to kiss her. I kept my on hers as I slowly pulled her dress down to her waist. Trailing my hand lightly over her bare skin a wave of pleasure ran through me.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:54 pm

My face reddened as he pulled my dress down, but the second he started trailing his hand down I felt better, and closed my eyes for a brief moment. I grinned and leaned up to kiss him deeply, running my hand down his bare chest. I let out a soft moan from his kissing, and moved my hand lower again, down to his pant line. I smiled softly at him kissing him again.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:13 pm

I hugged her against me my fingers tracing patterns into her skin. Placing a tender kiss on her lips I pulled away to look at her. "I love you..." I murmured looking at her with that adoring 'I could never hate you' imprint look. I pressed my forehead to hers and smiled, before she leaned up to kiss me.

Last edited by Seth Clearwater on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 pm

"Love you too...." I murmured, looking up into his eyes before leaning up to kiss him again. I smiled and pulled his head down to my lips and kissed him deeply, wrapping my other arm around his shoulders. I traied my hand down again to his pants, and slowly undid his belt before throwing it too the floor.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

I grinned crookedly kissing her more intensely then before feeling turned on by of her bare skin against my own. As she slide off my belt I kissed her again, more deep then the last and finally pulling away to look at her. She blushed a bit, but I could see the two of us were already getting used to it. I grinned again and leaned down too kiss her neck, no longer light and careful. I lifted her up for a second to slip of her dress, before laying her back down. I could help my eyes from wandering up and down her small perfect body, and finally settling on her eyes. We both went red again, and I leaned down to press my lips to her, a small smile creeping at the corner of my mouth.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:05 pm

I blushed even more turning my head so I was buried into his neck. It was a little embarrassing seeing how I'd never been naked in front of him before. I ran a hand through his hair pressing myself up against him when I leaned up to kiss him on the lips.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

I ran a hand through her hair and held her head and she buried it in my neck. I pressed against her and kissed her head, meeting her lips when she met mine. My hands moved down her neck and chest, moving down her sides and to her hips. I kept them there and started kissing her neck again. Suddenly I pressed my lips to her cheek and smiled before turning to her lips once more.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:21 pm

I leaned into his touch sighing happily as I kissed him back. I could do this for hours and not get tired of it. Deepening the kiss I smiled at him. I reached down sliding his pants down some with my hands before pushing it all the way off with my foot because I was too short to reach all of the way down.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 pm

I blushed slightly, but didn't move. Instead I kissed her deeply and ran a hand through her hair. I trailed a hand lightly over her stomach and started kissing her neck again. I didn't really want to look down. It was like one of those bad dreams when you wake up in your underwear. It was probably the first time Katrina had seen the bottom half of me NOT in shorts, and I wasn't exactly sure how she was reacting. Then again we were both just stripping, weren't we? I moved back to her lips and smiled, running my hands back through her hair.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Call Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 pm

My face was a deep shade of pink from embarrassment as I continued to kiss him back,. I wrapped a leg around his deepening the kiss as I shivered enjoying the feel of my body against his. It was different but a very good different.
Katrina Call
Katrina Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:28 pm

I grinned crookedly and pulled the covers from under us, going underneath before pulling them back over us. I held Katrina close to me, loving this. Loving the feel of her skin against mine, the warmth of the sheets on us. I was still blushing, the awkwardness not fully gone. Awkward, but loving it. I moved some hair from her face and looked at her adoringly, before pressing my lips to hers. I felt like some stupid love sick kid, doing something idiotic.

"Katrina..." I whispered, suddenly breaking from our kiss. I moved another curl behind her ear, and looked down at her. "We're...we're ready, right?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next